The Student Room Group

The ultimate London group chat - all things London here

Nuff said

Scroll to see replies

Why
Careful.
Do you live in London, if you don’t live in London and only base your impression on what you see in the news London is the safest city
Any of you white/native?
Original post by DaNang Man
Any of you white/native?

Nah British but not white English
Reply 6
Original post by Greywolftwo
Do you live in London, if you don’t live in London and only base your impression on what you see in the news London is the safest city

Second this. Coming from Wales I expected London to be a war zone. Its not at all. My walk to Uni is great and if its raining I don't have to wait 20mins for a bus. Just keep your head on a swivel like you would any other city and its likely you'll be fine.
Original post by sqrt4
Second this. Coming from Wales I expected London to be a war zone. Its not at all. My walk to Uni is great and if its raining I don't have to wait 20mins for a bus. Just keep your head on a swivel like you would any other city and its likely you'll be fine.

There’s 10s of thousands of cameras and we have the most police and all that
Any of you white/native?

half
I think London is definitely Not the best city in England. I grew up in both London and Leicester . Leicester was way better, warmer people and a safer environment. All cities have good and bad areas tho, I guess it depends where you live in London, it is really expensive tho.
Probably think that watching a few comedies and going to the pub once or twice makes you English. You can only be English by blood. Most of our celebrities are frauds.

No, I am talking about blood. My mom is White.
Original post by JumanahIssa

Don't feed the troll
Original post by JumanahIssa

Thats not enough. This isnt America.
Original post by Drewski
Don't feed the troll

haha, thanks, I don't need to prove anything
Dude, It's not like I want to be white, Its not something I'm proud of either so just lay off.

Thats not enough. This isnt America.
I’ve got the DaNang Man blocked so I can’t see his posts
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve got the DaNang Man blocked so I can’t see his posts

Wow thanks
London represent!
Original post by Black Cat
London represent!

Yasss!
Its weird how i was born and raised in London and yet i actually still love it lol (Central London is near my house by train and i loveee hanging out there xx)

Quick Reply

Latest