The Student Room Group

Accenture Recruitment 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Thank you! I applied for Consulting in Manchester
Reply 21
Anyone else heard back after submitting their application for London 2020 Consulting? Submitted mine via HeadStart back at the start of October and haven't heard anything since. Does this mean I've been unsuccessful?
Original post by s199627
Anyone else heard back after submitting their application for London 2020 Consulting? Submitted mine via HeadStart back at the start of October and haven't heard anything since. Does this mean I've been unsuccessful?

I haven’t heard neither and applied for the same role.
Ive heard nothing back either, wierd
Reply 24
I applied for tech consulting and Just got a rejection email. Without having done any tests, nothing. I go to a top 10 uni studying stem, have an internship in software engineering at big company, teaching a course, plenty of extra curricular activities including enactus. How is it possible? I thought they preferred well rounded candidates with experience... gutted. Only thing I can think of is I have 128 ucas points.
Reply 25
I applied for tech consulting summer internship and Just got a rejection email. Without having done any tests, nothing. I go to a top 10 uni studying stem, have an internship in software engineering at big company in first year, teaching a course IT course, plenty of extra curricular activities including enactus. How is it possible? I thought they preferred well rounded candidates with experience... gutted. Only thing I can think of is I have 128 ucas points.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by escaff
I applied for tech consulting and Just got a rejection email. Without having done any tests, nothing. I go to a top 10 uni studying stem, have an internship in software engineering at big company, teaching a course, plenty of extra curricular activities including enactus. How is it possible? I thought they preferred well rounded candidates with experience... gutted. Only thing I can think of is I have 128 ucas points.

Oh that sucks I'm sorry :frown:! Did they say why? I'm sure you will find something amazing, how long ago did you apply?
Reply 27
Original post by s199627
Oh that sucks I'm sorry :frown:! Did they say why? I'm sure you will find something amazing, how long ago did you apply?

I think I applied about 5 days ago. They said ‘Although you showed great potential in some areas, unfortunately you did not meet all the criteria necessary to be offered the role at this time‘. Are they going ahead with your application? If so, good luck!!
Reply 28
Original post by escaff
I think I applied about 5 days ago. They said ‘Although you showed great potential in some areas, unfortunately you did not meet all the criteria necessary to be offered the role at this time‘. Are they going ahead with your application? If so, good luck!!

Ah that is frustrating, at least you know now and can invest energy elsewhere - good luck with securing something else, sure you will do fine! I applied about 5 weeks ago for grad business consulting in London for 2020 and still haven't heard anything/no invitation for tests. I emailed to make sure they received my application about a week and a half ago and they confirmed they had received it and that they'll be in touch...
Original post by s199627
Ah that is frustrating, at least you know now and can invest energy elsewhere - good luck with securing something else, sure you will do fine! I applied about 5 weeks ago for grad business consulting in London for 2020 and still haven't heard anything/no invitation for tests. I emailed to make sure they received my application about a week and a half ago and they confirmed they had received it and that they'll be in touch...

You are not alone! I applied to the same role and office 5 weeks ago. Watch how they get back and say you have 3 days to do their test. Anyways fingers crossed.
Reply 30
Original post by Gradscheme1.0
You are not alone! I applied to the same role and office 5 weeks ago. Watch how they get back and say you have 3 days to do their test. Anyways fingers crossed.

Would have thought if we'd not been successful that they'd tell us by now as the closing date is in 2 days and they recruit on a rolling basis! Not too sure really! Do you study a STEM subject?
Anyone heard anything back yet? Also pretty sure the deadline for them is tomorrow if I’m not mistaken?
Hi all, I have applied for the 2020 Edinburgh Graduate Consulting program and was able to do the online assessment and got my results the next day. Everything was fairly average but nothing bad at least. On the bottom of the feedback report it said I would know of my progression in 10 working days. It has now been 14 working days and I have heard nothing back. I imagine that having invited me for an assessment they would let me know if I am through or not.Would it be in my favour to email the recruitments team and ask or should I just keep waiting?
Original post by PooperScooper88
Hi all, I have applied for the 2020 Edinburgh Graduate Consulting program and was able to do the online assessment and got my results the next day. Everything was fairly average but nothing bad at least. On the bottom of the feedback report it said I would know of my progression in 10 working days. It has now been 14 working days and I have heard nothing back. I imagine that having invited me for an assessment they would let me know if I am through or not.Would it be in my favour to email the recruitments team and ask or should I just keep waiting?

It’s been 11 days for me and I’m in the same situation in whether I should email them or wait. What were you strengths and weaknesses in the report? Also does the headstart website they use give any sign of whether you’re successful or not?
Original post by PaulineM123
It’s been 11 days for me and I’m in the same situation in whether I should email them or wait. What were you strengths and weaknesses in the report? Also does the headstart website they use give any sign of whether you’re successful or not?

Good shout on checking headstart as it returned me to the apply zone where I could sign in. I was unsuccessful unfortunately. Although I wish they would have sent an email saying that. Apparently it was decided on the 30th of August so about 7 working days after my assessment.

My strengths were resilient worker, data interpreter and business champion and the stuff to improve was my interest in tech which I do have an interest in but I realise I should have made my answers reflect that more. Ah well. Back to the drawing board.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by Lauren996
Hi, I received an email from Accenture the other day saying I had passed the online assessments and would get information about my assessment day in the next few days. When did you complete the online assessments because I had to wait quite awhile for a response from them? :smile:

Hello, on the 21st of October I received an email saying that I passed the online assessment and that I would receive info about my assessment centre in following couple of weeks. I applied for the Graduate Consulting 2020 in London. Now I am waiting for the info about my Assessment day, did you already get the info about yours?
(edited 4 years ago)
Has anyone heard about an IBM assessment day?
Reply 37
Original post by PooperScooper88

That's strange for me they said I passed the assessment and would be invited to an assessment day on the same day I did the test and few days after I got the feedback.
Reply 38
Original post by CC2396
Hello, on the 21st of October I received an email saying that I passed the online assessment and that I would receive info about my assessment centre in following couple of weeks. I applied for the Graduate Consulting 2020 in London. Now I am waiting for the info about my Assessment day, did you already get the info about yours?

I've had the same - when do we think we'll hear about the date?
Reply 39
Original post by ccsw123
I've had the same - when do we think we'll hear about the date?

Well, the application deadline was on the 8th of November, so I personally think we should hear about the date quite soon. I guess this week or worst caste during the next one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending