charming
being honest no matter what
feeling loved even more by the day
also being supportive in everything they do even if they dont like it
being a friend as well as a bf
these are my opinions i dont speak for all girls lool xx

guy
Original post by Anonymous
lol yh i would want a nice friendship with a guy then into a relationship cos that just sound so dreamyy

Well then I’m your guy, I don’t get noticed much but I’d like to think that I hold to those qualities and would hold to them when in a relationship
Original post by Greywolftwo
guy

Well then I’m your guy, I don’t get noticed much but I’d like to think that I hold to those qualities and would hold to them when in a relationship

aha lol but idk how old you are lol xx
aha lol but idk how old you are lol xx

I’m 17, I’m not trying to start anything so please don’t be weirded out, I’m just saying I’d say and others would say that I have those qualities
I’m 17, I’m not trying to start anything so please don’t be weirded out, I’m just saying I’d say and others would say that I have those qualities

lool im not weirded out xx
dw im 16 i just didn't want you to catch a case with a minor cos i thought you were like 19 or saink lol
lool im not weirded out xx
dw im 16 i just didn't want you to catch a case with a minor cos i thought you were like 19 or saink lol

Oh no I’m not about that don’t worry, I’ve also had a run in with those types of people at my school. Details of you want
Oh no I’m not about that don’t worry, I’ve also had a run in with those types of people at my school. Details of you want

lol why am i not surprised we all have em in school lol
where are you from im from london btw
lol why am i not surprised we all have em in school lol
where are you from im from london btw

London, and it was someone filming outside of school, I ran at them and caught them
Ok, question then? What as a generalisation, do girls look for in a guy?

no.1 is definitely funny, very chatty, actually interested in stuff, smart, sporty, not too muscly but like toned/look after themselves, good values, not a **** about women, NICE HAIR
no.1 is definitely funny, very chatty, actually interested in stuff, smart, sporty, not too muscly but like toned/look after themselves, good values, not a **** about women, NICE HAIR

I have good hair

I’m also toned, go to the gym about 4 or 5 times a week

what she said lol curly hair is such a flexx omggg

oooh toned you say hehe lol
oooh toned you say hehe lol

Ye
Yeah that’s good, but I also like a guy with a real personality too. Someone who isn’t afraid to not live up to society’s ‘norm’ for guys these days - so someone who isn’t afraid to be a little weird too :smile:
what she said lol curly hair is such a flexx omggg

blonde curly hair is my weakness tho recently ive come to appreciate like chocolately curls too
Ye

hmm what race are you??
im not tryning to be racist btw x
blonde curly hair is my weakness tho recently ive come to appreciate like chocolately curls too

both is omggg but i like the morrocan/algerian type of curls on a boy lol
I have good hair

whats your hair like then
a boy that looks after himself, has confidence within himself and is NOT ashamed of being with her.
Yeah that’s good, but I also like a guy with a real personality too. Someone who isn’t afraid to not live up to society’s ‘norm’ for guys these days - so someone who isn’t afraid to be a little weird too :smile:

Yep I’m not normal, people think I’m weird and boring just because I don’t drink a lot or party and get drunk. I also talk about my feelings and am not afraid to do so but only to one female friend with whom I’m close with just to make it easier

Quick Reply

Latest