The Student Room Group

Boys ask us girls questions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by riaaree
a boy that looks after himself, has confidence within himself and is NOT ashamed of being with her.

If a guy is ashamed to be with a girl then why is he wasting both your time and his time being in the relationship? It would be better for the both of you and healthier
Original post by Stargirl2.0
I'm guessing your a guy then??...🤔😂
But we look for: loyalty, kindness, respect, looks, humour and someone that you just get on with really.. oh and non-judgemental

I can't speak for all girls but I currently want someone fun. Someone who can sweep me off my feet and take me somewhere exciting. Someone interesting and new.
Original post by Anonymous
whats your hair like then

It’s not too short but it’s medium length, well kept but not necessarily styled very much
Original post by flamingolover
I can't speak for all girls but I currently want someone fun. Someone who can sweep me off my feet and take me somewhere exciting. Someone interesting and new.

I will take you to the floating restaurant in Belgium for a weekend away
Original post by Greywolftwo
If a guy is ashamed to be with a girl then why is he wasting both your time and his time being in the relationship? It would be better for the both of you and healthier

i know it seems strange but I know someone who is in a relationship with someone who doesn't even seem to care about her, never i mean never has he once called her beautiful. im sorry but you're boyfriend is meant to think you're drop-dead gorgeous. they've been dating for over a year. don't know how that happened
Original post by riaaree
i know it seems strange but I know someone who is in a relationship with someone who doesn't even seem to care about her, never i mean never has he once called her beautiful. im sorry but you're boyfriend is meant to think you're drop-dead gorgeous. they've been dating for over a year. don't know how that happened

Tell your friend this: it’s a waste of time and she should find a guy who finds her drop-dead gorg, a guy who will text her good morning and good night or how your day is going without going too overboard. Would take you on romantic dates or just go out with you on casual leisure trips like shopping or walks in the park, going to museums or going to see a film that she really likes but the guy might not like but wants her girl to be happy
hmm what race are you??
im not tryning to be racist btw x

White, British
I will take you to the floating restaurant in Belgium for a weekend away

there's a floating restaurant in Belgium??? dude thats so cool!
Feel sorry for the guys asking the same question and believing all the deceptive answers girls are giving. Its simple, if you are good looking/wealthy you will be fine finding and dating most girls. You still have a chance if you are not these but you need to work for a year or two in building a friendship with someone and being so caring that they fall for you.
How would girls rank these in terms of a guy:

1.) Decent physique.

2.) Decent face.

3.) Good career ambitions + heart (idk what this means, but let's say your guy is studying something competitive like Medicine or whatever).

4.) Good personality (including regular extroverts and introverts).

5.) $$$
Tell your friend this: it’s a waste of time and she should find a guy who finds her drop-dead gorg, a guy who will text her good morning and good night or how your day is going without going too overboard. Would take you on romantic dates or just go out with you on casual leisure trips like shopping or walks in the park, going to museums or going to see a film that she really likes but the guy might not like but wants her girl to be happy

i agree. but she wont listen. shes madly in love with him
Feel sorry for the guys asking the same question and believing all the deceptive answers girls are giving. Its simple, if you are good looking/wealthy you will be fine finding and dating most girls. You still have a chance if you are not these but you need to work for a year or two in building a friendship with someone and being so caring that they fall for you.

Wealth isn’t everything as well as looks, I’m guessing your one of those girls then aren’t you? Very shallow of you
Original post by riaaree
i agree. but she wont listen. shes madly in love with him

Hmm, interesting
Here’s one I’ve wanted to ask for ages. When meeting a girl for the first time and she asks things like “what are your hobbies?” What would be some acceptable answers?

1.) Decent physique.

2.) Decent face.

3.) Good career ambitions + heart (idk what this means, but let's say your guy is studying something competitive like Medicine or whatever).

5.) $$$

for me its 3, 4, 2, 5,1 but it varies on what the girl is like
Wealth isn’t everything as well as looks, I’m guessing your one of those girls then aren’t you? Very shallow of you

I wish i was tbh. I'm one of the nice guys, makes girl laugh, is a gentlemen, but am not wealthy yet unfortunately and not good looking (or muscular through my own fault i admit) so have not been successful. i'm not bitter about it and i still adore women, so working to get the money to put me in a better position, simple.

1.) Decent physique.

2.) Decent face.

5.) $$$

2, 4, 3, 1 (define decent though really - I like a bit of chub so that's good to me) and 5.
lol i cant see but its an attractive feature lol
Original post by Kryptonitekid43
Here’s one I’ve wanted to ask for ages. When meeting a girl for the first time and she asks things like “what are your hobbies?” What would be some acceptable answers?

For me it would have to be sports. I like a guy who is into different types of sports because I am a sporty person myself and it would be easy to have a conversation and relate over something. There is no acceptable answer because it depends on the guy and what type of person he is.
Yeah that’s good, but I also like a guy with a real personality too. Someone who isn’t afraid to not live up to society’s ‘norm’ for guys these days - so someone who isn’t afraid to be a little weird too :smile:

this made me feel better, thanks very much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending