The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 2020

Hi. I need more information about the Joint Masters in Journalism and International Affairs program at Sciences Po. Would love to talk to current students/alumni. The admission process will start in October 2019. Just wanted to know the reviews, process, how difficult it is to get admission in this course, etc. Any suggestions would be really helpful.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi everyone!Have applied this week to a master in Sciences Po via international procedure. Would like to know if anyone has done it yet? (I'm French but I studied my bachelor abroad)
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Flocon77
Hi everyone!Have applied this week to a master in Sciences Po via international procedure. Would like to know if anyone has done it yet? (I'm French but I studied my bachelor abroad)

Hi! I sent in my master's application last week as well, completed my bachelor's degree in the UK! It's still quite silent regarding Sciences Po 2020 admissions on this forum. Which program did you apply for?
Reply 3
Hi. Even I have applied for a masters program at Sciences Po. Hoping to hear from them soon
Reply 4
Original post by Megha12
Hi. Even I have applied for a masters program at Sciences Po. Hoping to hear from them soon

Hi! Did you apply for the Joint Masters in Journalism and International Affairs? And did you apply much before the 3rd of November? :smile:
Reply 5
Hey ! I'm French too and did my bachelor in the UK in Paris too, I applied for the communication médias et industries créatives master last week !
Reply 6
Original post by MAorMSc
Hi! Did you apply for the Joint Masters in Journalism and International Affairs? And did you apply much before the 3rd of November? :smile:

Hey I ended up applying for the Masters in International Public Management and yes, I applied a week before 3rd November :smile: Though I just got a notification of a missing document in the application form that I need to attach within 72 hours but for some reason, I am unable to attach it :/ I have written to the admissions team, I hope they reply asap.
Reply 7
Original post by MAorMSc
Hi! I sent in my master's application last week as well, completed my bachelor's degree in the UK! It's still quite silent regarding Sciences Po 2020 admissions on this forum. Which program did you apply for?

Hi! I applied for the master in Political Theory (French program) and you?
Reply 8
Original post by DEG4DZD
Hey ! I'm French too and did my bachelor in the UK in Paris too, I applied for the communication médias et industries créatives master last week !

I did my bachelor (more precisely I'm finishing it) in Sweden! I've applied for the master in Political Theory (French program)
Reply 9
hi! i applied for International management and sustainability on Nov first.
Reply 10
Original post by Megha12
Hey I ended up applying for the Masters in International Public Management and yes, I applied a week before 3rd November :smile: Though I just got a notification of a missing document in the application form that I need to attach within 72 hours but for some reason, I am unable to attach it :/ I have written to the admissions team, I hope they reply asap.

Nice! Good luck and let's hope you can send in the missing document without any problems! :smile:
Reply 11
I did my bachelor (more precisely I'm finishing it) in Sweden! I've applied for the master in Political Theory (French program)

Oh nice I applied to the French program too. I received a notification saying they received it when I sent it and 4 days after another notification saying my file was complete (dossier complet). So I guess they're looking at them now! tu as eu la même chose ?
Reply 12
Original post by DEG4DZD
Oh nice I applied to the French program too. I received a notification saying they received it when I sent it and 4 days after another notification saying my file was complete (dossier complet). So I guess they're looking at them now! tu as eu la même chose ?

Ok, so the procedure seems to be a bit different for applications to PSIA since I have not heard back anything after the confirmation email yet! Then again, it's only been around 1,5 weeks so getting anxious way too early. Good luck!
Original post by DEG4DZD

No actually, here is the last notification (notification envoyée après avoir validé ma candidature) that you can see om my board: "We have received your application and it is currently under review" et en francais: "Nous avons bien reçu votre dossier et étudions votre candidature".
Reply 14
No actually, here is the last notification (notification envoyée après avoir validé ma candidature) that you can see om my board: "We have received your application and it is currently under review" et en francais: "Nous avons bien reçu votre dossier et étudions votre candidature".

Oh that's weird, it means they obviously do not have the same team of people looking at the applications then! mine says 'Votre dossier est complet pour le programme 1'. I sent mine on the 31st October.
Original post by DEG4DZD
Oh that's weird, it means they obviously do not have the same team of people looking at the applications then! mine says 'Votre dossier est complet pour le programme 1'. I sent mine on the 31st October.

Yeah, it must be the right explanation. I sent mine on the 21st October.
Original post by DEG4DZD

The same, which program did you apply for
Reply 17
Original post by nataliahe
The same, which program did you apply for

Communication, médias et industries créatives and you?
Original post by DEG4DZD
Communication, médias et industries créatives and you?

I received this morning the notification "Votre dossier est complet pour le programme 1" :wink:
Reply 19
I received this morning the notification "Votre dossier est complet pour le programme 1" :wink:

Good news:smile:! I mean I don't think it means much tbf haha but at least we know they're looking at them! I guess maybe more people applied to your master than mine?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending