The Student Room Group

I sleep to much omghggggg

SO im just sleeping too much. I sleep at 12pm and wake up at 12am with A BANGING HEADACHE AND I FEEL REALLY HOT. what is wrong with me?
See a doctor.
Reply 2
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
See a doctor.

doctor doesn't want to know.
Original post by Anonymous
doctor doesn't want to know.

Could be Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

I do find if I have slept too long (10+ hours) I wake up very dehydrated which can cause headaches, tremors, light headiness etc.
Reply 4
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
Could be Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

I do find if I have slept too long (10+ hours) I wake up very dehydrated which can cause headaches, tremors, light headiness etc.

i think i have that uno..
i think i have that uno..

You think 10+ hours is a lot? Those are rookie numbers.
Reply 6
Original post by Tribulogic
You think 10+ hours is a lot? Those are rookie numbers.

ive slept longer. BUT IM MISSING UNI BECAUSE I SLEEP TOO MUCH NOW AND CANT WAKE UP FOR 8AM
Ask you doctor for some modafanil or something to keep you awake in the morning
Hate to be that guy.

too*
Can somebody help me? I sleep way to much too, I can go to bed at like 12:00am and wake up at 16:00pm but only because my mom wakes me or else I would probably sleep for longer, and even though I have slept for so long I’m still tired when I wake and can just go straight to bed again..

I don’t feel sickly when I wake up just tired
ive slept longer. BUT IM MISSING UNI BECAUSE I SLEEP TOO MUCH NOW AND CANT WAKE UP FOR 8AM

I suggest setting at least 6 staggered alarms, ideally some on separate devices.
Can somebody help me? I sleep way to much too, I can go to bed at like 12:00am and wake up at 16:00pm but only because my mom wakes me or else I would probably sleep for longer, and even though I have slept for so long I’m still tired when I wake and can just go straight to bed again..

I don’t feel sickly when I wake up just tired

i used to sleep that much too. start exercising i say
You can wake up, but you're just lazy.

so how do i become unlazy
i used to sleep that much too. start exercising i say

Yeaaaah my mom always tells me that too so I probably should begin😂 but isn’t it weird how tired I am ALL the time? I mean is that normal?

Ignore the troll.
Yeaaaah my mom always tells me that too so I probably should begin😂 but isn’t it weird how tired I am ALL the time? I mean is that normal?

yeah. itss annnnnnoying. I wish i was a morning person
yeah. itss annnnnnoying. I wish i was a morning person

Me too :frown:

Work out and sleep and wake up the exact same time every day. And eat your veggies.
Work out and sleep and wake up the exact same time every day. And eat your veggies.

i do that already lol.

Quick Reply

Latest