The Student Room Group

What's your favourite fast food

Other than McDonald's

Scroll to see replies

Nando's :drool:
We are now having an argument in the office about this. What actually counts as fast food? Would dominoes count as fast food? An Indian take away? We need a clearer definition :lol:

Original post by Glaz
Nando's :drool:

Surely thats a restaurant no?
Original post by Evil Homer
We are now having an argument in the office about this. What actually counts as fast food? Would dominoes count as fast food? An Indian take away? We need a clearer definition :lol:

I assumed OP meant anything that isn't home-cooked aha, i.e. restaurant, "fast" food, "slow" food, anything aha. If they mean food that's ready in under 5 minutes then either Subway or Maccies depending on my mood :yep:
Tough question..

If takeaways count, then Chinese.
If not then probably KFC.

Although the fries from Five Guys deserve an honourable mention too.
Five Guys, they come quick and fill me up :teehee:
(edited 4 years ago)
Deep pan margarita with cheese stuffed crusts, lots of extra chillies and red onion salad from Pizza Hut.
Love the subway cookie range and McDonald's nuggets & fries too.
Original post by Evil Homer

Burger shop
Original post by MidgetFever
Tough question..

If takeaways count, then Chinese.
If not then probably KFC.

Although the fries from Five Guys deserve an honourable mention too.

Five Guys have a go
Love hot chips with loads of vinegar and salt
Fast food - KFC

Takeaway - probably Chinese but also love chippy chips (also pizza but normally can't justify the price)
KFC Popcorn chicken and chips
Indian or kfc
l cook a lot of my own food at home as l am very good at cooking but when l get a takeaway l love all Pizzas and chicken curry with rice chips garlic nan bread indian/chinese etc
Chinese food!
Original post by Kutie Karen
Love hot chips with loads of vinegar and salt

l like salad cream on my chips and salt and vinegar it tastes very nice
Original post by Scottishlad888
l like salad cream on my chips and salt and vinegar it tastes very nice

I love chips
Which pizza do you get
Gozleme
Original post by Herfest
I love chips

l love chips as well l dont have a chip pan at home they are not very safe there is only two nice fish and chip shops where l stay the rest are pure rubbish

Quick Reply

Latest