The Student Room Group

I'm a Community Manager at TSR AMA

Hello! :banana:

I've been working for TSR in their community team for two years and thought it was finally time to start an AMA thread as part of TSR's careers project

So....... AMA!

Scroll to see replies

Is @8472 actually getting paid :ninja:

Also what's your favourite popcorn flavour :tongue:
Original post by Glaz
Is @8472 actually getting paid :ninja:

Also what's your favourite popcorn flavour :tongue:

We pay @8472 in smiles and sunshine.

Salt. Always salt.
Original post by Evil Homer
Hello! :banana:

I've been working for TSR in their community team for two years and thought it was finally time to start an AMA thread as part of TSR's careers project

So....... AMA!

- Best company perk?
- There's only one shower in each toilet... Is there not a queue in the morning?! Not that many people cycle into work I assume :holmes:
Original post by Blue_Cow
- Best company perk?

I'm weighing up either:

the amazing office dogs I get to see every day

sitting next to @The Learn Ranger

Discounted gym membership :dumbells:

We pay @8472 in smiles and sunshine.

:hmmm:
Salt. Always salt.

Describing your attitude to work :rofl:
Salt is very nice though, especially when you bite down on a tiny salt grain and :drool:
Original post by Glaz
:hmmm:

Describing your attitude to work :rofl:

I don't know what you mean, I'm incredibly supportive..... :evil:
How many posts are you anticipating that you will need to delete because they either belong in Ask The Community Team or are grossly offensive?

As a supplementary question, who do you miss the most: She-Ra or Fox Corner? No-one misses Jack, so he doesn't come into the equation.
What is your favourite font and why is it Comic Sans MS?
I don't know what you mean, I'm incredibly supportive..... :evil:

:mwuaha:
What's the best part of your job?

How would you describe your role, in 5 words or less?
Original post by Reality Check
How many posts are you anticipating that you will need to delete because they either belong in Ask The Community Team or are grossly offensive?

In this thread alone? There is a reason I'm doing this at 3pm on a Friday :lol: not my problem after 5!

Original post by Reality Check
As a supplementary question, who do you miss the most: She-Ra or Fox Corner? No-one misses Jack, so he doesn't come into the equation.

I actually started working just after Jack left, so I wouldn't be able to say anything on that front!

I only worked with Fox Corner for a few days but I now see them outside of work fairly often, so I'm going to have to say I miss She-Ra more!
In this thread alone? There is a reason I'm doing this at 3pm on a Friday :lol: not my problem after 5!

:lol: GK and the OoO team are going to hate you on Monday. No organic quinoa snacks for you!
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
What is your favourite font and why is it Comic Sans MS?

My favorite font is Comic Sans MS because it's playful but still serious, just like me
Reply 14
How would you reduce organic traffic bounce rates excluding producing content?
My favorite font is Comic Sans MS because it's playful but still serious, just like me

Yes :five:
No questions but some hugs :hugs:
Thanks for all you do in DT :jumphug:
Do you know who Ttingtox is?
If I turned up outside TSR Hq with in Tank accompanied by 96,000 troops from my Imperial army would you give me power on TSR?
Original post by shadowdweller
What's the best part of your job?

In all seriousness, getting to see users come together and help each other out and support each other on a daily basis. The fact that I get to be a part of such a intensely supportive network is a blessing.

Original post by shadowdweller
How would you describe your role, in 5 words or less?

Exams exams, revision, exams, trolls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending