The Student Room Group

Tui assessment day Holiday Rep Summer 2020

I just wanted to start a post for potential reps applying for Summer 2020. I’m trying to look for advice but there aren’t any recent forums. Who has been to a Tui assessment day before? I’ve got one coming up at start of November, so excited but nervous! Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Hey - I have an assessment day with TUI this weekend. Have you looked on Season Workers? They have some helpful information about TUI assessment days. Best of luck x
Reply 2
Hi Guys! I got one in two weeks, can you let me know how it goes and what to expect?
Original post by ceryoung
Hi Guys! I got one in two weeks, can you let me know how it goes and what to expect?

which scheme did you apply for?
Reply 4
Original post by CoolRunnings3
which scheme did you apply for?

It is for the Tui Scene Rep summer 2020 :smile:
Hey guys! I have one at East Midlands on 13th November! Anyone else going then??
Reply 6
Original post by Bethanyjoy
Hey - I have an assessment day with TUI this weekend. Have you looked on Season Workers? They have some helpful information about TUI assessment days. Best of luck x

Hi! how did your assessment day go? do you have any tips to share?
is anyone else attending the bristol assessment day on 29th november??x
Reply 7
Original post by lucy_k
Hi! how did your assessment day go? do you have any tips to share?
is anyone else attending the bristol assessment day on 29th november??x

Hi Lucy, i got mine for the Tui scene rep in Birmingham on the 15th of November. Will let you know how it goes :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by ceryoung
Hi Lucy, i got mine for the Tui scene rep in Birmingham on the 15th of November. Will let you know how it goes :smile:

Yes please do! best of luck!x
Hi, how did you get on ? do you have any insight of what happens on the day ??
Reply 10
Original post by cxurtlouu
Hey guys! I have one at East Midlands on 13th November! Anyone else going then??

How did you get on?
Hi! I got on really well.
The actual day itself was so nerve wrecking but also enjoyable! All the staff were nice.
I got the call yesterday and now I’m just waiting for a destination from the placement team! Eeeek!
The best advice I can give you all ( and as cliche as this sounds) is just be yourself! honestly I described the real me, spoke with passion and voiced my opinion in a nice way during group activities. Even if you aren’t that confident (I was a nervous wreck!) if you just pretend like you and and do your best it’ll pay off! I stood and just thought now or never and did my very best!
the day itself isn’t as nerve wrecking as you think. honestly I was really really nervous but it’s actually enjoyable and fun. the reps you do it with are lovely, and the people that I got to meet were all really nice too!
I got the job and I’m now waiting to hear where I’ll be going! Exciting! Good luck everybody and let me know how you get on!
The best advice I can give you all ( and as cliche as this sounds) is just be yourself! honestly I described the real me, spoke with passion and voiced my opinion in a nice way during group activities. Even if you aren’t that confident (I was a nervous wreck!) if you just pretend like you and and do your best it’ll pay off! I stood and just thought now or never and did my very best!
the day itself isn’t as nerve wrecking as you think. honestly I was really really nervous but it’s actually enjoyable and fun. the reps you do it with are lovely, and the people that I got to meet were all really nice too!
I got the job and I’m now waiting to hear where I’ll be going! Exciting! Good luck everybody and let me know how you get on!

Congrats on getting the job !! Can I ask what kind of activities etc they get you to do?
Thankyou! Yeah so when we first got there, we had to do a presentation on why we were trusted and inspiring and unique! Then we did a group task where we sorted different situations into order of how we would do if, we then had lunch. After lunch we then did a presentation of an excursion similar to the video interview! We finally had a 1-1 and home time :smile:
Hi guys just completed my assessment day for the scene rep 2020, I have written down what happened on the full day if you have any questions or want a chat about it message me on Instagram - @ceryoung_ (girl with blue hair)
Hi ! What was the 1-1 like? What sort of questions did they ask?Congratulations on getting the job :smile:!!
Hey! Honestly the 1-1 was my favourite part of the day! Super chill! Just asked what sort of social media experience I’ve got and asked why I want to be a rep :smile: was fairly informal tbh! And Thankyou - good luck! xx
Hey! Honestly the 1-1 was my favourite part of the day! Super chill! Just asked what sort of social media experience I’ve got and asked why I want to be a rep :smile: was fairly informal tbh! And Thankyou - good luck! xx

congratulations on getting the job love!! i've got my experience day on thursday 21st in manchester, i'm excited but nervy :smile: i read in a few places that they send people home during lunch, did this happen for you? x
Hiya! Yeah it did! Honestly just be yourself and you’ll smash it! And Thankyou! xx

Quick Reply

Latest