The Student Room Group

lol does this make sense/am i in the wrong here

so my friends and i were playing truth or dare and we dared a girl to rate us(boys) /10. the usual, decent ratings i got a 7, 8 and 5. and mates got decent.

then one of the girls dared us to rate them. i was honest and gave 3, 2 and 5. then they get salty at me. my mates rated them 8 10 and 10(they were lying obvs) and they started acting weird like ignoring me and being passive aggressive.

bro if u wanted me to give u a 10 shouldve said ffs
(edited 4 years ago)
lmao
Original post by ThirdBack
lmao

should i have lied and gave them high ratings lol
Original post by davesantana
should i have lied and gave them high ratings lol

probably yeah. No harm in doing it and wouldn't piss them off.
I'm glad you were honest.. why are people who aren't good looking try so hard? Your friends rated them 10s? Please. Even most celebrities don't surpass 9/10. They wanted honesty and they got it. End of.

I'm not shallow when rating and will even slightly lie if I need to, but if someones asking me to be honest then it's what they're going to get.
Original post by cheerIeader
I'm glad you were honest.. why are people who aren't good looking try so hard? Your friends rated them 10s? Please. Even most celebrities don't surpass 9/10. They wanted honesty and they got it. End of.

I'm not shallow when rating and will even slightly lie if I need to, but if someones asking me to be honest then it's what they're going to get.

felt bad cuz it got super awkward. tbh i rated 1 low so she wouldnt get any ideas of me liking her since my best friend and her are a 'thing'.
ye i get ya.
felt bad cuz it got super awkward. tbh i rated 1 low so she wouldnt get any ideas of me liking her since my best friend and her are a 'thing'.
ye i get ya.

Well, it's fine. You maybe could have gone for 5 minimum just because it was in a group (so they'd inevitably get salty about it) but yeah, some girls try to act way too prestige about their looks. If you rated them as low as 3 then they most definitely aren't the hottest babes. 10/10 ratings from your boys? Please. Your best friend is whipped, hun.
Original post by cheerIeader
Well, it's fine. You maybe could have gone for 5 minimum just because it was in a group (so they'd inevitably get salty about it) but yeah, some girls try to act way too prestige about their looks. If you rated them as low as 3 then they most definitely aren't the hottest babes. 10/10 ratings from your boys? Please. Your best friend is whipped, hun.

its funny how boys change around girls. pplay fighting like slapping each other, exposing our secondary mug shots to them. like ik its a joke but its just a girl chill she aint gonna think ur hot if u slap ur friend lmao
if they're asking for ratings it's probably because they care about their appearances, particularly what people think of them.
maybe you could have been a bit more generous just for the sake of not upsetting anyone, but then again there's no point lying
Were you in the wrong, no you said what you believed
What you should have predicted was that it would get awkward if you said low scores
Original post by criticalem
if they're asking for ratings it's probably because they care about their appearances, particularly what people think of them.
maybe you could have been a bit more generous just for the sake of not upsetting anyone, but then again there's no point lying

my dumba** doesnt think before i speak lmaoo.
Original post by AzureCeleste
Were you in the wrong, no you said what you believed
What you should have predicted was that it would get awkward if you said low scores

yep
so my friends and i were playing truth or dare and we dared a girl to rate us(boys) /10. the usual, decent ratings i got a 7, 8 and 5. and mates got decent.

then one of the girls dared us to rate them. i was honest and gave 3, 2 and 5. then they get salty at me. my mates rated them 8 10 and 10(they were lying obvs) and they started acting weird like ignoring me and being passive aggressive.

bro if u wanted me to give u a 10 shouldve said ffs

Why make a thread on this? A waste of time if you ask me
Original post by Greywolftwo
Why make a thread on this? A waste of time if you ask me

'ask a question' it says in bold on the top of the page. so i did. if you aint gonna give an answer stop wasting my time g

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending