The Student Room Group

University of Plymouth 2020 Applicants

Hi, thought I'd set one of these up as couldn't find one elsewhere.
What course are you applying for: Politics and IR
What universities are you thinking of: Plymouth, Edinburgh, Newcastle, St Andrews and Durham
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades: A* A* A* A
Original post by student2394
Hi, thought I'd set one of these up as couldn't find one elsewhere.
What course are you applying for: Politics and IR
What universities are you thinking of: Plymouth, Edinburgh, Newcastle, St Andrews and Durham
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades: A* A* A* A

odd to be considering Plymouth with your predicted grades... there's playing it safe but still, at least Aberwystwyth is very well known for IR. what are you hoping to firm?
Reply 2
Original post by A Rolling Stone
odd to be considering Plymouth with your predicted grades... there's playing it safe but still, at least Aberwystwyth is very well known for IR. what are you hoping to firm

Haven’t fully decided yet, I like them all. Edinburgh is probably my favourite at the moment :smile: What are you applying for?
Haven’t fully decided yet, I like them all. Edinburgh is probably my favourite at the moment :smile: What are you applying for?

i've graduated already, from St Andrews whose most popular degree is by far IR. Edinburgh is a wonderful city
Reply 4
i've graduated already, from St Andrews whose most popular degree is by far IR. Edinburgh is a wonderful city

What did you think about St andrews? Haven’t had a chance to go look around and am worried it might be a bit small.
What did you think about St andrews? Haven’t had a chance to go look around and am worried it might be a bit small.

that was my worry before choosing to go there but the town is bigger and busier than you think it would be. also being over 1hr from Edinburgh is good. i'll link you to one of my previous posts

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=85604200&highlight=
Reply 6
that was my worry before choosing to go there but the town is bigger and busier than you think it would be. also being over 1hr from Edinburgh is good. i'll link you to one of my previous posts

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=85604200&highlight=

Thanks so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending