The Student Room Group

Help - lad / cute guy issues

Why does a really cute lad from a place I go to regularly like my photos on Instagram add me on Snapchat but then doesn’t talk to me once he’s added Me?? I’d already tried to iniciate some sort of conversation before but I’d rather him snap me first or talk IRL. As I was saying, I’ve tried popping up to him first already but he doesn’t respond, I put “someone new talk” hoping he would but he doesn’t, Ive sent him this 2 times now. What am I doing wrong here?! x
I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong at all! Some people are more confident online than irl, so he might be shy to talk face to face.
Just because they like your photos doesn't always mean they want to talk to you. People seem to read too much into this **** nowadays.
Reply 3
Maybe he's the shy type. Try talk to him, open up to him so he feels a special connection between you two. Or, make your feelings known straightaway, but not in a rude way or a way which makes him feel as if you've done this to other guys, be slow with him if he's shy and take things step by step.
Reply 4
Original post by yelir
Maybe he's the shy type. Try talk to him, open up to him so he feels a special connection between you two. Or, make your feelings known straightaway, but not in a rude way or a way which makes him feel as if you've done this to other guys, be slow with him if he's shy and take things step by step.

Okay, Thankyou. I’ll try and talk to him irl when I go back to the ice cream place as he may feel more comfortable taking irl. Hopefully he’ll recognise me x
'someone new pu' loool. if u want him to pu just snap him, why u gotta be so complicated ffs
also he seems disinterested, give up imo
Reply 6
Original post by grungelife
I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong at all! Some people are more confident online than irl, so he might be shy to talk face to face.

I’ve tried talking to him though already by sending snaps to him. Like I said In my paragraph above, I send him snaps like someone new talk” but it doesn’t seem to work so I’m going to have to be brave and try and talk to him irl. Thanks for the advice x
Original post by Miaj_27272
I’ve tried talking to him though already by sending snaps to him. Like I said In my paragraph above, I send him snaps like someone new talk” but it doesn’t seem to work so I’m going to have to be brave and try and talk to him irl. Thanks for the advice x

That isn't really initiating conversation though is it?
It's being purposely cryptic and he obviously didn't read into it. If you want to talk to this guy then actually start a conversation with him, it doesn't have to be complicated.
Reply 8
Original post by davesantana
'someone new pu' loool. if u want him to pu just snap him, why u gotta be so complicated ffs
also he seems disinterested, give up imo

Im “complicated” as I am a nervous wreck when it comes to lads. He wouldn’t just add me On snap for no reason. Also thanks for ****ty advice but I’m not giving up just yet. 👍🏻
Reply 9
Original post by MidgetFever
That isn't really initiating conversation though is it?
It's being purposely cryptic and he obviously didn't read into it. If you want to talk to this guy then actually start a conversation with him, it doesn't have to be complicated.

Okay thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending