The Student Room Group

First kiss at 21 :(

I’m embarrassed to admit I never had my first kiss until I was 21 (I’m 24 now). I kissed a few more people years later but I went no further than that. Most people have their first kiss between 13-16 and nearly my age are sexually active/long term relationships. Why don’t I ever get noticed? :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by AnxiousAtypical
I’m embarrassed to admit I never had my first kiss until I was 21 (I’m 24 now). I kissed a few more people years later but I went no further than that. Most people have their first kiss between 13-16 and nearly my age are sexually active/long term relationships. Why don’t I ever get noticed? :frown:

because you are a creep who says things like 'i'm seeking vengeance on my own generation' and 'for years I’ve been thriving for revenge'. is joker your idol now?
I’m 21 and never had my first kiss. How do you think that makes me feel😂(although I turned 21 under a month ago).

There’s nothing wrong with being late to things. I didn’t drink till I was 19 etc..
What difference does it make? It happens when it happens. People who start becoming sexually active and/or making out with people left right and centre at 13 aren't going to enjoy it or even understand it because they're too young.

Someone will notice you don’t worry
Original post by Ciel.
because you are a creep who says things like 'i'm seeking vengeance on my own generation' and 'for years I’ve been thriving for revenge'. is joker your idol now?

???
Reply 6
Original post by Greywolftwo
???

i remember some of his old posts. check them out, if you don't believe me

It is normal for guys to not get kissed or laid for years. You will be fine.
Original post by SuperHuman98
I’m 21 and never had my first kiss. How do you think that makes me feel😂(although I turned 21 under a month ago).

There’s nothing wrong with being late to things. I didn’t drink till I was 19 etc..

Drinking is nothing amazing
Reply 9
Going by your posting history i think we can narrow the reason down to this wee gem;

'I’m huge supporter of Brexit, Trump, freedom of speech, secularism, democracy and western civilisation. I also identify as a staunch meninist.

Mass immigration, cultural marxism, Islamism, feminism, political correctness has ruined Britain. I’m half black, half white btw.

Proud working class autistic lad that’s deposes shallow stuck up women, soyboys, cucks and men who could get women easily.'
Original post by Napp
Going by your posting history i think we can narrow the reason down to this wee gem;

'I’m huge supporter of Brexit, Trump, freedom of speech, secularism, democracy and western civilisation. I also identify as a staunch meninist.

Mass immigration, cultural marxism, Islamism, feminism, political correctness has ruined Britain. I’m half black, half white btw.

Proud working class autistic lad that’s deposes shallow stuck up women, soyboys, cucks and men who could get women easily.'

Not really relevant is it?
Reply 11
Not really relevant is it?

You asked why you're having trouble with the fairer sex, the aforementioned err controversial view points are almost certainly a contributing factor.
Original post by Napp
You asked why you're having trouble with the fairer sex, the aforementioned err controversial view points are almost certainly a contributing factor.

I don’t see what my profile info has anything to with it?

it has, because it affects your personality. And the points you make? Hmm, looks like you aint the person to really hang out with imo. so does looks.
internet strangers aren't here to give you accurate reasons as to why you'd be rejected. :/
21 is nothing. I'm nearly 24 and haven't had mine yet.
Reply 15

Your profile itself doesnt the laundry list of complaints, hatreds etc. does though. not to mention your self described 'meninist' views combined with your apparent view that they're trash.
Although if you dont see the issue with your well.. incel views then that is but another issue.
Original post by Napp
Your profile itself doesnt the laundry list of complaints, hatreds etc. does though. not to mention your self described 'meninist' views combined with your apparent view that they're trash.
Although if you dont see the issue with your well.. incel views then that is but another issue.

Woah woah I’m no incel. I despise them
Original post by Napp

What’s wrong being a meninist? I’m no incel and despise them.
Reply 18
Woah woah I’m no incel. I despise them

What’s wrong being a meninist? I’m no incel and despise them.

Nothing aside from the fact its an 'ideology' for block heads.
You are condemned by your own words, in the 'about me' section of your profile no less. You literally describe yourself with all the attributes of their beliefs.
Original post by Napp
Nothing aside from the fact its an 'ideology' for block heads.
You are condemned by your own words, in the 'about me' section of your profile no less. You literally describe yourself with all the attributes of their beliefs.

I don’t believe in shooting up innocent people or incite any kind of violence

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending