The Student Room Group

Did I miss a a phone call from Tesco.

I’ve applied for a Tesco job and last Tuesday I had a missed call from a number I called them up like 5 times and they don’t answer it. It was the same day my friend had a phone call from Tesco about an interview. What should I do?
Reply 1
You could try calling the number listed for the store you applied to, even if it's different to the one you missed a call from. They might not know, but there's a chance they'll know who to ask.
google the phone number
Original post by Neilos
You could try calling the number listed for the store you applied to, even if it's different to the one you missed a call from. They might not know, but there's a chance they'll know who to ask.

I’ll ask them but it’s a new Tesco metro opening to me.
Original post by StriderHort
google the phone number

Is that useful
The number is different to the Tesco number so could it potentially be the HR managers work/phone number.
Original post by Pro Gamer 2003
Is that useful

In most cases yes. The google results will either point directly to the website of the place that called you (if they publish it).......or it will show listings from some variety of 'who called me?' services, where other people have asked/answered/reported what the number is. It's generally worth a shot if a mystery number is calling you.

(Original post by Pro Gamer 2003)
The number is different to the Tesco number so could it potentially be the HR managers work/phone number.

Possible, but it would be a bit odd for an HR manager to just let their phone ring out with no voicemail.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by StriderHort
In most cases yes. The google results will either point directly to the website of the place that called you (if they publish it).......or it will show listings from some variety of 'who called me?' services, where other people have asked/answered/reported what the number is. It's generally worth a shot if a mystery number is calling you.

Possible, but it would be a bit odd for an HR manager to just let their phone ring out with no voicemail.

I checked online and it says nothing. Only 02 users

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending