The Student Room Group

Qualms&Facepalms’ labouring journey of GCSEs

Hi everyone!

Here I will post the highs and lows, the qualms and face palms of year ten and of course GCSEs.

I know it is a bit weird to start a GYG in November, but it will maybe benefit me and hopefully you, so please read!

My GCSEs

Spoiler

Hobbys/extra curricular

Spoiler

I promise to post at least once a week, updating on my studies, events, trips and life in general. Feel free to ask questions and shamelessly post a link to your own GYGs below so that I can read them!

:nyan::party2::nyan::bl:
(edited 4 years ago)
hey, i'd love to be tagged in ur gyg :smile: i did gcses last year, and i'm in year 12 now. hope you enjoy this year despite the stress that comes along with it! what grades are you aiming for and what subjects are you thinking about taking at a level?
Reply 2
Michael Gove was a brilliant man. He saved us from the horrors of NEA at GCSE lmao.
Original post by casabonita
hey, i'd love to be tagged in ur gyg :smile: i did gcses last year, and i'm in year 12 now. hope you enjoy this year despite the stress that comes along with it! what grades are you aiming for and what subjects are you thinking about taking at a level?

Hey there!

I am aiming for 7s 8s and 9s but definitely not straight 9s since that is way too much pressure. As for a levels, probably law, history and English? However I am also looking at the international baccalaureate so I could possibly continue with a language.

Please send me the link for your GYG if you have one!
Original post by Qualms&Facepalms
Hey there!

I am aiming for 7s 8s and 9s but definitely not straight 9s since that is way too much pressure. As for a levels, probably law, history and English? However I am also looking at the international baccalaureate so I could possibly continue with a language.

Please send me the link for your GYG if you have one!

those are amazing grades! and those a levels sound good, i know a couple people aiming to be lawyers taking the same ones :smile:. i was interested in taking the ib too, but no schools around me did it :frown:. good luck with whatever you decide!

my gyg is: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6152610 :smile:
ooh this sounds good, can you tag me please? :smile:
Original post by Qualms&Facepalms
Hi everyone!

Here I will post the highs and lows, the qualms and face palms of year ten and of course GCSEs.

I know it is a bit weird to start a GYG in November, but it will maybe benefit me and hopefully you, so please read!

My GCSEs

Spoiler

Hobbys/extra curricular

Spoiler

I promise to post at least once a week, updating on my studies, events, trips and life in general. Feel free to ask questions and shamelessly post a link to your own GYGs below so that I can read them!

:nyan::party2::nyan::bl:

good luck on your GYG and year 10! coming from a year 11 I would definitely recommend starting to make notes and flashcards and everything now (I kow everyone says this, but honestly it'll be so much less stressful!)
Original post by mildredofthetaco
good luck on your GYG and year 10! coming from a year 11 I would definitely recommend starting to make notes and flashcards and everything now (I kow everyone says this, but honestly it'll be so much less stressful!)

Thank you for the advice!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending