The Student Room Group

dont know what to do for a levels/uni

hey guys i dont know wether im more interested in medicine or computing techy waffle im in year 11 rn and literally dont have a clue im good at biology just as good as computing and maths isnt a problem but the grades isnt the problem! i dont know what to choose yes theres the great surgeons waffle but then u could work with NASA and do calculations and i find that fun but then learning about the human body is almost fun i would like to understand how the network works but also how the bran deos- somoene plz help lol
You could apply to do 4 a levels in computer sci, maths, biology and chem/further maths (I'm 90% sure med requires chem at uni, and further maths would be useful for both imo) if you're not sure then drop one during the first term.
Original post by Aryan108
hey guys i dont know wether im more interested in medicine or computing techy waffle im in year 11 rn and literally dont have a clue im good at biology just as good as computing and maths isnt a problem but the grades isnt the problem! i dont know what to choose yes theres the great surgeons waffle but then u could work with NASA and do calculations and i find that fun but then learning about the human body is almost fun i would like to understand how the network works but also how the bran deos- somoene plz help lol

i think your standard of English may be a problem for Medicine.
Reply 3
Original post by A Rolling Stone
i think your standard of English may be a problem for Medicine.

lol im not using correct grammar on this but no my enlgish isnt bad a strong 7 for language and literature

Quick Reply

Latest