The Student Room Group

Gone off a girl after sex?

Am I alone here or is what I’m going through normal?

Really liked a girl and thought I could have a serious relationship but now that we’ve had sex a few times I’ve kinda gone off her and feel like a ********.

Scroll to see replies

Well it's clear what's happened there. You thought you 'really liked her' but it was just lust. That happens to a lot of guys.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Well it's clear what's happened there. You thought you 'really liked her' but it was just lust. That happens to a lot of guys.

Trouble is I’m already going out with her so if I break up now I’ll feel like a ********, she has a banging personality but idk

Good to know I’m not alone lol

Really liked a girl and thought I could have a serious relationship but now that we’ve had sex a few times I’ve kinda gone off her and feel like a ********.

You're not alone. This happened multiple times with me. Once we've done the "deed", I just want her out :rofl: however harsh that sounds.
Trouble is I’m already going out with her so if I break up now I’ll feel like a ********, she has a banging personality but idk

Good to know I’m not alone lol

Well there's no point in being together, cause if you're not in love.. it's only going to complicate your relationship overtime and she might get even more attached to you than she's now.
Soo being a girl I'll suggest that breakup ASAP or she'll be badly hurt.
P.S. don't be completely honest about this reason... she might hate you forever if shr has feelings for you.
Hope it helps.
Why have you gone off her?

If it's because of some shallow thing, like she has armpit hair, then I'd suggest you try giving being more tolerant a go and see how things develop.

If it's for a deeper thing, like the 2 of you are sexually incompatible, then I'd suggest politely but firmly ending the relationship.
Reply 6
You're not alone. This happened multiple times with me. Once we've done the "deed", I just want her out :rofl: however harsh that sounds.

Did u have feelings for her/them before the deed like I did for her? I find it weird how my feelings switched and I just can’t help it.
Reply 7
Well there's no point in being together, cause if you're not in love.. it's only going to complicate your relationship overtime and she might get even more attached to you than she's now.
Soo being a girl I'll suggest that breakup ASAP or she'll be badly hurt.
P.S. don't be completely honest about this reason... she might hate you forever if shr has feelings for you.
Hope it helps.

Thanks for that advice, I’m seeing her later and she’s already noticed I’m not as talkative and last night didn’t pick up her ft. Feel like **** and I don’t understand it. We’re only 17 so hopefully she’ll meet someone better than me.
Reply 8
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Why have you gone off her?

If it's because of some shallow thing, like she has armpit hair, then I'd suggest you try giving being more tolerant a go and see how things develop.

If it's for a deeper thing, like the 2 of you are sexually incompatible, then I'd suggest politely but firmly ending the relationship.

The sex was even good but yeah I like her personality more than her in a sexual way. I can’t even explain it it’s like I got the ‘ick’
Reply 9
Did you have sex really early when you met her? Its different for me, i have to really like a girl to have a decent sex session with. cannot tell you the amount of times ive flopped during intercourse with a girl ive rushed it with. The two that i finished with were girlfriends that i got to know for around a month before sleeping with them
Did u have feelings for her/them before the deed like I did for her? I find it weird how my feelings switched and I just can’t help it.

Yep I did, but then it immediately switched off when we've done it.

What happened? Did you get a waft of that crotch? The fishy stench was it? All guys need to carry out the scratch and sniff test first.
Original post by yepyep7
Did you have sex really early when you met her? Its different for me, i have to really like a girl to have a decent sex session with. cannot tell you the amount of times ive flopped during intercourse with a girl ive rushed it with. The two that i finished with were girlfriends that i got to know for around a month before sleeping with them

Nah I’ve known her since April/May so idk if that counts as fast for u?
Yep I did, but then it immediately switched off when we've done it.

Thank god I’m not alone then I feel terrible, I’ve known her since May so she’s going to think I ducked her over for sex but I genuinely didn’t
Original post by Cantab_UCL
What happened? Did you get a waft of that crotch? The fishy stench was it? All guys need to carry out the scratch and sniff test first.

Looool nah she’s always clean and shaved 😂
Reply 15
Nah I’ve known her since April/May so idk if that counts as fast for u?

Ah, no that doesn't in my opinion. I do know the feeling, just my ick happens once i get to that moment of putting it in, i feel unattracted to them. I find i have to have extreme sexual desire to shag, my mates are different however, most would sleep with anything. I honestly believe if i wasnt 'feeling' it with even margot robbie, id flop. Its depressing at times because its embarassing and they take it personally, however the best two looking girls ive actually finished with have ended up being girlfriends and in my subjective opinion, the more sexually desirable. This is vain but its how i see the situation. I think its different for some guys, altho we want a girl we get along with and like you say you do, physical attraction always needs to be there. Our s**t still gotta work, a girl can just lay there. I kind of think its theless important for a girl. In general of course. Possibly try being gentle when you speak to her, ask her what shes feeling about you, she may come out with 'OMG YOUR AMAZING THE FITTEST GUY EVER' - your feelings may change. You wont feel like a legend anymore, your feel like a myth. and you may just quite like hearing that from this girl.
Original post by yepyep7
Ah, no that doesn't in my opinion. I do know the feeling, just my ick happens once i get to that moment of putting it in, i feel unattracted to them. I find i have to have extreme sexual desire to shag, my mates are different however, most would sleep with anything. I honestly believe if i wasnt 'feeling' it with even margot robbie, id flop. Its depressing at times because its embarassing and they take it personally, however the best two looking girls ive actually finished with have ended up being girlfriends and in my subjective opinion, the more sexually desirable. This is vain but its how i see the situation. I think its different for some guys, altho we want a girl we get along with and like you say you do, physical attraction always needs to be there. Our s**t still gotta work, a girl can just lay there. I kind of think its theless important for a girl. In general of course. Possibly try being gentle when you speak to her, ask her what shes feeling about you, she may come out with 'OMG YOUR AMAZING THE FITTEST GUY EVER' - your feelings may change. You wont feel like a legend anymore, your feel like a myth. and you may just quite like hearing that from this girl.

Ye ye I get u 100%. Ive always been much pickier than my friends as well. I think I do like the attention she gives me and she is the one that basically came after me first. I’m gunna try say to her that not all relationships are meant to last long and see what she thinks.
Reply 17
Ye ye I get u 100%. Ive always been much pickier than my friends as well. I think I do like the attention she gives me and she is the one that basically came after me first. I’m gunna try say to her that not all relationships are meant to last long and see what she thinks.

This is a good idea. She come across as the type to 'be scared of being alone'?
Original post by yepyep7
This is a good idea. She come across as the type to 'be scared of being alone'?

Ye she’s very loving and clingy to me and tells me all her problems so that makes me feel even more of a ****
Reply 19
I had a girl like this. She was all over me at the start, I ended up getting into a relationship with her, LOVED the sex with her, but i didnt treat her very well. Had anxiety issues and was burned in a previous relationship (no excuse to take it out on her though). Then she cheated and finished with me and i was devastated for years believe it or not. If shes the type to jump from relationship to relationship, this may make you feel more at ease, as you'd be saving yourself more heartbreak down the line. Its possible shes different than my experience tho of course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending