Original post by jez123442224432
Thank you!! Trinity College, for Law.

same
Original post by NPT
same

Uh oh, looks like I didn’t get an interview @ Trinity 😅
Original post by Unstudioustudent
Uh oh, looks like I didn’t get an interview @ Trinity 😅

Did you get rejected or just haven’t heard from them?
Original post by kartiksawhney
Did you get rejected or just haven’t heard from them?

Haven’t heard yet - I know the different colleges send out invites on different dates, but I’ve seen about three people on TSR mentioning they just got an invite so highly likely Trinity sent invites today?
Haven’t heard yet - I know the different colleges send out invites on different dates, but I’ve seen about three people on TSR mentioning they just got an invite so highly likely Trinity sent invites today?

One of them is an EU candidate, approx 75% of people get interviews and 90-100+ people apply to trinity for law every year. Don’t assume so soon 3 people don’t make up 75%

Not necessarily, if you haven’t been rejected then don’t worry. They send results out at different times, they get loads of application so they can’t just give them all out at the same time they have to look over them.

Wait you can apply for more than one college through UCAS??

Oh no I was just saying that I'm applying to Gonville and Caius :colondollar:
Edit: just read the above messages. Gonville and Caius is just one college...
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by shanelizard
Oh no I was just saying that I'm applying to Gonville and Caius :colondollar:
Edit: just read the above messages. Gonville and Caius is just one college...

My mistake, thought they were two colleges!! 🙃
My mistake, thought they were two colleges!! 🙃

Haha yeh no probs it would be better for my impatience and anxiety if we could apply to 2 colleges:rolleyes:
I haven’t taken any HSK exams yet, would say I might be around level 2-3 going by the material? There aren’t any exam centres which offer the qualification in NI so would ideally do it whilst at uni in England. Aiming at level 5 or 6!

Haha I don't know but I suppose my peak was Level 5 but after years of neglecting it, it kind of dropped to like Level 3 or 4...#ashamed. Anyway, I'm working on French and Portuguese (Italian is already my go-to second language) so Chinese has to go~
No they are not all sent out on the same day. You will most likely hear within the next two weeks. I'm waiting for Gonville and caius :smile:

Sigh...I know Magdalene isn't the most popular college but I'm still waiting for a lifetime here...
Original post by jez123442224432
Just got an invite, I'm super scared though! How are you guys feeling about interviews? For people further away (say, 3 hours hours travel) are you planning on staying in Cambridge or going in the early morning?

If I am fortunate enough to get an interview I plan on staying the night before and the night after the interview.
Original post by EnglishMuffin_
I think Trinity must be sending out interview offers early; I received mine on Friday afternoon.

Congratulations! Also, I think Trinity is alongside Downing as one of the most applied to colleges so I can imagine they have more to get through.
Original post by kartiksawhney
One of them is an EU candidate, approx 75% of people get interviews and 90-100+ people apply to trinity for law every year. Don’t assume so soon 3 people don’t make up 75%

I second this, TSR is such a small sphere of applicants. I remember on the spreadsheet they had 50 recorded responses for invites to interview yet there were 96 invitations for Law alone, so I really wouldn't worry about what is happening. I say this as a fellow stressed applicant, it is not productive to anything.
Original post by ohdearstudying
I second this, TSR is such a small sphere of applicants. I remember on the spreadsheet they had 50 recorded responses for invites to interview yet there were 96 invitations for Law alone, so I really wouldn't worry about what is happening. I say this as a fellow stressed applicant, it is not productive to anything.

I finally realised the ordeal won't go away by refreshing my emails every 5 minutes...
No they are not all sent out on the same day. You will most likely hear within the next two weeks. I'm waiting for Gonville and caius :smile:

same here! do you know when we'd hear back?
Those with interview invites for Law already, please would you be able to add yourselves to the Cambridge Interview 2020 forum spreadsheet (you'll have to scroll down for the links)? You should be able to find the thread in the University of Cambridge section.

Much appreciated :smile:
Also well done to those who've got offers this early in the month! Guess Trinity is on the ball with Law invites at the moment.
Original post by agentundercover
Those with interview invites for Law already, please would you be able to add yourselves to the Cambridge Interview 2020 forum spreadsheet (you'll have to scroll down for the links)? You should be able to find the thread in the University of Cambridge section.

Much appreciated :smile:
Also well done to those who've got offers this early in the month! Guess Trinity is on the ball with Law invites at the moment.

If you could post the link I can add it to the master post :smile:
Original post by ohdearstudying
If you could post the link I can add it to the master post :smile:

Awesome! Thanks!
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6220938&p=85922290#post85922290
Has anyone re-read all the books mentioned in the PS? I naively cited three and am now mid-way my second in case I've been invited...otherwise it'd be a real bummer to have forgotten the main points...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending