The Student Room Group

Guys, Would you date ‘one of the lads’?

Guys, would you date a nice funny girl that is often classed as one of the lads? She isn’t very feminine and her voice is also quite manlike .

Scroll to see replies

Yes. Without hesitation.
Yeah.
Original post by Anonymous
Guys, would you date a nice funny girl that is often classed as one of the lads? She isn’t very feminine and her voice is also quite manlike .

You're not exactly selling her, but yeah - why not.
Original post by Reality Check
You're not exactly selling her, but yeah - why not.

She's nice, funny and female. How much selling do you want? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Dunnig Kruger

...and man-like? lol

Yeah I would cause chances are she would be easier to deal with.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger

:laugh: - maybe lose the 'manlike voice' and we'd be in business.
If its a girl who hangs around only guys cuz she feels like she aint like other girls then no
I'm sure your friend would want to date you
Reply 10

No.

if i'm viewing you as "one of the lads" you're basically like a "bro" and firmly in my friendzone

LOL just saw this, **** no
Original post by davesantana
If its a girl who hangs around only guys cuz she feels like she aint like other girls then no

@I AM GROOT 1 Are you still considering adoption?
Yes I would.

I recognise how cliche a lot of "I'm not like other girls" characters are, but they are genuinely my type.
Original post by Sinful Delight

im just saying. imagine we argue and shes like 'oi shut up who do you think ur talking to big man i'll slap you right now' :redface:

:eek: I think we need to talk and hold on to those forms before submitting them
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
:eek: I think we need to talk and hold on to those forms before submitting them

Yes, perhaps we got too excited and were about to make a decision in haste. Thank God he showed his true colours.... 😒
Yes, perhaps we got too excited and were about to make a decision in haste. Thank God he showed his true colours.... 😒

I think we did, alas the truth is here, thank the heavens for saving our poor soul's :redface:
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
I think we did, alas the truth is here, thank the heavens for saving our poor soul's :redface:

Too bad we couldn't save his.

Spoiler

Original post by davesantana
im just saying. imagine we argue and shes like 'oi shut up who do you think ur talking to big man i'll slap you right now' :redface:

But I thought an AlPha male would want an alpha female....no?

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending