Whoes your bias????
armyy🙋🏾*♀️
Original post by Gaxia_zoom
armyy🙋🏾*♀️

Whoes ur bias? fav songs?
My bias is namjoon and right now Paradise, Home and Make it right are faves x
My bias is namjoon and right now Paradise, Home and Make it right are faves x

Mine is Taehyung and I have so many favs. But my current obsessions are Mic drop, airoplane pt2, not today and stigma
i thought BTS was building and technical services ?? :confused:
BTS.jpg
Original post by Studious155
Mine is Taehyung and I have so many favs. But my current obsessions are Mic drop, airoplane pt2, not today and stigma

yea mic drop is probably what got me interested in them in the first place lol. Did you get to go to any of their concerts??
yea mic drop is probably what got me interested in them in the first place lol. Did you get to go to any of their concerts??

unfortunately no and I dont think I ever would want to go. I dont like the idea of the amount of people at a concert. But I would like to go to a fansign. But I would probs faint and die
Original post by PepeTheFroggi
i thought BTS was building and technical services ?? :confused:
BTS.jpg

Lol srsly. I hope u still dont think that.

Have you ever been to a concert??
ARMYYYYY!!!!!
:five:
Original post by Elishaa02
ARMYYYYY!!!!!
:five:

Bias and fav songs??
unfortunately no and I dont think I ever would want to go. I dont like the idea of the amount of people at a concert. But I would like to go to a fansign. But I would probs faint and die

I havent been to them and didnt even get a chance to cos of my parents lol. But yea I agree, im actually going to an concert soon that is smaller than wembley or the 02 and hopefully a bit more intimate. I doubt they will ever do fansigns in britain or abroad really. We wouldnt know how to act😂Not to mention that its really hard to be selected anyway. But I would quite like to visit Korea
I havent been to them and didnt even get a chance to cos of my parents lol. But yea I agree, im actually going to an concert soon that is smaller than wembley or the 02 and hopefully a bit more intimate. I doubt they will ever do fansigns in britain or abroad really. We wouldnt know how to act😂Not to mention that its really hard to be selected anyway. But I would quite like to visit Korea

Me too. My parents wouldnt let me go to a concert but they might take me to korea. I did ask them and they said soon since my dad loves to travel and wants to visit japan. I wanna go to the bts pop up store in seoul but I'd go crazy since I'd wanna buy everything and bts actually went there which is really cool. Im also learning korean in case i'd ever get a chance to speak to them.
Whoes ur bias? fav songs?

Bias is namjooon and yoongi :smile:
At the moment my favourite song is mikroksomes and lights . I love the MV ! especially with that slow motion and still part with the popcorn in the air :smile:
Original post by THE-BLACK-CAT
Bias is namjooon and yoongi :smile:
At the moment my favourite song is mikroksomes and lights . I love the MV ! especially with that slow motion and still part with the popcorn in the air :smile:

I love lights too. And I love all the members so much but my bias is Tae. And my bias wrecker is jimin. And I dont have a fav song cuz I cant decide at all. Whats ur fav era for ur bias/s
Bias and fav songs??

My bias is Taehyung, and my favourite song at the minute is 21st Century Girl

Quick Reply