The Student Room Group

I've slept with every hot guy in sixth form, AMA

I'm a 16 year old girl in year 12 with a very high sex drive. I've slept with every hot guy in years 12 and 13. I'm making my way through the average-looking ones as well. I have a lot of 'friends', as guys want to be around me because I'm so easy.

I have sex every day. I have a reputation as a slut at school, but I don't care as it doesn't seem to put the guys off me. I go to an all boys' school which lets girls into the sixth form, I think there are 8 girls in total. None of the girls want to know me because they think I'm a skank. AMA.

Scroll to see replies

how many std's do you have?
Lmao
Reply 3
What kind of fake story is this....lol
In your dreams.
How long did it take to come up with this story lolol
😂😂
What's your popcorn preference?
Do you really expect us to believe you lmao
Original post by Sugarsparkle
I'm a 16 year old girl in year 12 with a very high sex drive. I've slept with every hot guy in years 12 and 13. I'm making my way through the average-looking ones as well. I have a lot of 'friends', as guys want to be around me because I'm so easy.

I have sex every day. I have a reputation as a slut at school, but I don't care as it doesn't seem to put the guys off me. I go to an all boys' school which lets girls into the sixth form, I think there are 8 girls in total. None of the girls want to know me because they think I'm a skank. AMA.

How does it feel to be a 16 year old male virgin?
/r/thishappened
Original post by Obolinda
😂😂
What's your popcorn preference?

That’s weird, I’m actually eating popcorn whilst reading this thread😂
What do you think of the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre? I'm dead against it.
dw op i believe u. PPL ARE SO QUICK TO NOT BELIEVE STUFF ITS SO ANNOYING why do u do this stuff tho? its rly low

Not amused .

Omg...you had actual sex!!??? I wish I was like you...i am gay
You’ve made this thread before on a different dupe account. Instead of making your way through fictional boys’ pants you should conscientiously make your way through the how to troll well TSR manual.
rah i’m a boy in year 13 and i’ve slept with 8 girls, 5 boys in my year and 2 girls, 3 boys in the year below already😂😂AND IM HEAD BOY😭😭😭
Original post by Anonymous
rah i’m a boy in year 13 and i’ve slept with 8 girls, 5 boys in my year and 2 girls, 3 boys in the year below already😂😂AND IM HEAD BOY😭😭😭

So do you swing both ways?😂😂😂

Latest