The Student Room Group

disseration topic

i am in dilemma about selecting my dissertation topic. i am automobile engineer and doing my masters in business management studies. i would like to do my MBA dissertation related with both business and automobile industry.could you please help me for selecting my topic
Original post by freakkyyyyyy
i am in dilemma about selecting my dissertation topic. i am automobile engineer and doing my masters in business management studies. i would like to do my MBA dissertation related with both business and automobile industry.could you please help me for selecting my topic

how about...

how can the automobile industry increase the demand for cars.
how the automobile industry can the advertising effectively use to increase the car sale.

Those are my suggestions.
Thank you for your valuable reply. Your ideas are good but am looking for something which related to business management as well
Thank you for your valuable reply. Your ideas are good but am looking for something which related to business management as well

Hmmm...

and what if you add to the advertising thing a cost-benefit-calculation? or am I still far too much on the business road?

What areas in the business and automotive worlds interest you? Once you've identified those, there may be some logical overlaps.
Like HR and logistics in business and anything in automobile
Like HR and logistics in business and anything in automobile

You're going to need to put some thought into it. Read as widely as you can and hopefully you will come across a topic that sparks your interest, or a gap in the literature that's not being addressed.
Cars eh?
Hmm, well how about something on Brexit Uncertainties on automobile sales in countries such as China, for example JLR which have suffered due to the Brexit Uncertainties and have faced a decrease in sales of the Type E model and a couple others over the last year
Hope that helps!
Thank you.. i was looking for this kind of topics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending