The Student Room Group

Driving test today

Hi I am doing my driving test today in my own car and I have made alot mistake the last fought days this is my third time doing my driving test I fail on bayparking my second time and the first I was a nervous racked I bought rescue remedy to take today. I took on my last driving test but I took it for a week before my driving test and I was sick as a dog on the morning of my driving test. I haven't took it since and I hope it works for me today because I need something
Original post by Suzy2010
Hi I am doing my driving test today in my own car and I have made alot mistake the last fought days this is my third time doing my driving test I fail on bayparking my second time and the first I was a nervous racked I bought rescue remedy to take today. I took on my last driving test but I took it for a week before my driving test and I was sick as a dog on the morning of my driving test. I haven't took it since and I hope it works for me today because I need something

Good luck. How did it go?
Reply 2
I hope it went well I take Bach’s rescue remedy for my driving lesson because I get really nervous
Reply 3
Original post by Lydia.Mx

Fail it I got 2 examiners with me. And then I went for it on the 19th December and my car let me down so I wasn't allowed to do the test. So I went yesterday and done my 4th driving test and fail again because I didn't look enough out the back window. And my old driving instructor rang to see how I got on and I told what I fail on and he said to me u will never get your driving test
Reply 4
Keep going, don’t give up. You failed on minor things, most drivers on the roads today would most likely fail the practical if they where told to take it again. I suggest you find a different driving instructor and if possible maybe a different test centre where they don’t know you.
Reply 5
Original post by blue_box
Keep going, don’t give up. You failed on minor things, most drivers on the roads today would most likely fail the practical if they where told to take it again. I suggest you find a different driving instructor and if possible maybe a different test centre where they don’t know you.

I don't go with the old driving instructor my husband takes me out I live in northern Ireland and I go to larne to do my driving test
Reply 6

Hi I passed my driving test today cant believe it sixth time I passed thank goodness it's all over
Original post by Suzy2010
Hi I passed my driving test today cant believe it sixth time I passed thank goodness it's all over

Congrats!!! Thats amazing news - enjoy the freedom :smile:
Good luck hope you passed by the time you got this post.
Reply 9
Congrats!!! Thats amazing news - enjoy the freedom :smile:

Thank you
Original post by Suzy20
Thank you

Congrats, perseverance really does pay off. X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending