The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

2020 entry- Exeter Uni Offer Holders Official Thread!

I haven't come across an offer thread for this cycle of admissions for Exeter so I thought I'd start one!
Reply with name, uni subject, when you recieved an offer and why you liked Exeter.
e.g. I'm Sophia, I'm an early applicant so I recieved an offer today for Law (LLB) at AAA. Exeter had such a nice vibe, only thing I disliked was the prospect of trekking up and down cardiac hill to lectures 😂
Can't wait to hear from everyone else!
Hi! Im Alex, i was an early applicant too so received my offer a few weeks ago. I’m pretty sure it’s AAA for English lit, but AAB if I make Exeter my firm :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by alex14333
Hi! Im Alex, i was an early applicant too so received my offer a few weeks ago. I’m pretty sure it’s AAA for English lit, but AAB if I make Exeter my firm :smile:

nice! cambridge or oxford and which college?
Original post by sophia3211
nice! cambridge or oxford and which college?

i applied to selwyn college in cambridge, what about you?
Just got an offer for Bsc Politics and International Relations at AAA
Reply 5
i applied to selwyn college in cambridge, what about you?

Worcester college oxford, aka the greatest!
Original post by Jazzybear01

wow congrats!
I also got an offer to study law (LLB) at Exeter back on the 15th October, AAA and AAB if firmed :smile:
Hi there, does it depend on how early you sent an application in when receiving offers?

Thanks 🙂
Hi.

I got my offer for Economics w/ Year Abroad today for A*AB
Hi, I’m Ocean. I’ve been offered medical science with a placement year with an A or B if I firm Exeter (AAB/ABB).Congratulations on your offers everyone ! Xx
Original post by sophia3211
I haven't come across an offer thread for this cycle of admissions for Exeter so I thought I'd start one!
Reply with name, uni subject, when you recieved an offer and why you liked Exeter.
e.g. I'm Sophia, I'm an early applicant so I recieved an offer today for Law (LLB) at AAA. Exeter had such a nice vibe, only thing I disliked was the prospect of trekking up and down cardiac hill to lectures 😂
Can't wait to hear from everyone else!

Original post by Jazzybear01

Original post by studya03
I also got an offer to study law (LLB) at Exeter back on the 15th October, AAA and AAB if firmed :smile:

Original post by econhelp525
Hi.

I got my offer for Economics w/ Year Abroad today for A*AB

Original post by OceanJayde
Hi, I’m Ocean. I’ve been offered medical science with a placement year with an A or B if I firm Exeter (AAB/ABB).Congratulations on your offers everyone ! Xx

Hi

The official thread is here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6064942
There are a range of other threads and discussions around the university of exeter forum

Quick Reply