The Student Room Group

Law

Apart from oxbridge what’s the best law schools to study at. Employability wise

Scroll to see replies

I know Leeds offers a law society where they have lots on for work placements and vacation schemes so maybe look there!
Original post by emrosebaker
I know Leeds offers a law society where they have lots on for work placements and vacation schemes so maybe look there!

All good Unis have law societies, not just Leeds
Original post by harrysbar
All good Unis have law societies, not just Leeds

I know but they offer really good schemes and assistance was my point🙄
Bristol, Nottingham, UCL, LSE, Durham, Warwick

How do you know they’re better than other Unis at what they offer their Law students?

Most top-tier Russell group unis offer schemes and assistance. its the perception held by employers of certain universities that matters.
How do you know they’re better than other Unis at what they offer their Law students?

I know people who have had lots of success from there is all, always worth having a look!
Original post by shanelizard
Most top-tier Russell group unis offer schemes and assistance. its the perception held by employers of certain universities that matters.

Said perception's effect is negligible (for most RG unis) to an extent in terms of affecting the likelihood of securing a TC.
I think you are saying the more prestigious the uni, the more employable you will be?

I think this is what JSP (RIP) has said multiple times for the bit in bold? @harrysbar
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Legally Jasmine
Said perception's effect is negligible (for most RG unis) to an extent in terms of affecting the likelihood of securing a TC.
I think you are saying the more prestigious the uni, the more employable you will be?

I think this is what JSP (RIP) has said multiple times for the bit in bold? @harrysbar

I can't comment on this thread any more Jasmine; it's too irritating.

And JSP has risen from the dead so is no longer RIP more undercover cop

yeah that's what I was trying to get at but you articulated it better than me:colondollar:

Hahaha fair enough; I completely get the frustration.

What? :eek: Ahh that's such good news

But but... Leeds! :biggrin:

Great that J-SP is back, she has been sorely missed. :ninja:
Original post by Palmyra
But but... Leeds! :biggrin:

Great that J-SP is back, she has been sorely missed. :ninja:

Wonderful
Original post by Palmyra
Ok boomer

You’re such an ageist smh. You call people older than you boomers and those younger “children” in a condescending tone :rofl:

What’s this obsession with age you have,

Spoiler

Hahaha fair enough; I completely get the frustration.

What? :eek: Ahh that's such good news

I never left, just practically inactive but keep an eye on when I get brought back into conversations.
Original post by username1494444
They are a malicious ill-informed keyboard warrior hiding behind anonymity. I’ll happily call them out for that.

But I’ll happily have a mature conversation with them in person away from here - they know who I am and where to find me.

You've lost the plot, how on earth would I know who you are or where to find you?

Not RIP - she still lurks. :smile:

EDIT - and then I read the rest of the thread...sorry
(edited 4 years ago)
That's probably an inappropriate GIF now.

I was going to PM you, and then found I couldn't. Have you turned them off?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending