yo
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bro we all fast in our exams dont use it as an excuse lmfaooo
Reply 2
Original post by Adam :)
bro we all fast in our exams dont use it as an excuse lmfaooo

its not an excuse m just saying i might have lost marks coz of that coz obv when u fast u dont really know whats going on and only think about food
Reply 3
Original post by FARHAN11445
its not an excuse m just saying i might have lost marks coz of that coz obv when u fast u dont really know whats going on and only think about food

so then all of us who fasted should have failed but we didnt? bro you had exams and was thinkin about food lmao you killing me
Reply 4
so then all of us who fasted should have failed but we didnt? bro you had exams and was thinkin about food lmao you killing me

maybe others were doing higher tier where its easier to pass as u need less marks when for me i need 50 marks in each paper just to pass
Reply 5
maybe others were doing higher tier where its easier to pass as u need less marks when for me i need 50 marks in each paper just to pass

but foundation is easy? frankly its your fault you failed in the first place make all the excuses you want but its only on you. the council cant force the school to accept you lol

there was a possibilty i had lymphoma 3 months before my gcses but i still did good in my gcses i could have made excuses like you but i decided i actually want to do something
Reply 6
but foundation is easy? frankly its your fault you failed in the first place make all the excuses you want but its only on you. the council cant force the school to accept you lol

there was a possibilty i had lymphoma 3 months before my gcses but i still did good in my gcses i could have made excuses like you but i decided i actually want to do something

👍👏👏
Reply 7

foundation is not easy.you need more marks to get a 4 and most questions they put in the paper are from higher tier and also they increased the grade boundaries this year to 149 which is quite a lot
so dont say its my fault or something my whole class failed maths does that mean they didnt revise or that they didnt expect the grade boundaries to get that high
also in my school every teacher who teaches maths isnt actually a mathematician and i had 5 teachers in the last 2 years who wasted out entire time and taught us nothing and kep getting kicked out of school
i had to revise myself to be able to pass but it was too late
yh its my fault but its not only my fault alone that i failed
if i had some good teachers throught gcses i would have passed easily
now the maths resit i just did this week i actuallt did good and you know why
coz i got extra support by my maths teacher and i went to a maths tutor too to pass
also i was not making an excuse that i failed because of fasting i was just saying maybe because of fasting i might have lost concentration
Reply 8
foundation is not easy.you need more marks to get a 4 and most questions they put in the paper are from higher tier and also they increased the grade boundaries this year to 149 which is quite a lot
so dont say its my fault or something my whole class failed maths does that mean they didnt revise or that they didnt expect the grade boundaries to get that high
also in my school every teacher who teaches maths isnt actually a mathematician and i had 5 teachers in the last 2 years who wasted out entire time and taught us nothing and kep getting kicked out of school
i had to revise myself to be able to pass but it was too late
yh its my fault but its not only my fault alone that i failed
if i had some good teachers throught gcses i would have passed easily
now the maths resit i just did this week i actuallt did good and you know why
coz i got extra support by my maths teacher and i went to a maths tutor too to pass
also i was not making an excuse that i failed because of fasting i was just saying maybe because of fasting i might have lost concentration

lol then you dumb failing foundation maths and actually the last like 3 questions are from the start of the higher paper if youre struggling to pass a subject in which the questions say round 2.5 to the nearest whole number then im sorry but its on you-
Reply 9
lol then you dumb failing foundation maths and actually the last like 3 questions are from the start of the higher paper if youre struggling to pass a subject in which the questions say round 2.5 to the nearest whole number then im sorry but its on you-

yh yh
yh yh

asian and failing maths thats rough
asian and failing maths thats rough

came to this country in year 10 and had to cover up the whole sylabbus and maths in my country is too different
(edited 4 years ago)
innit
came to this country in year 10 and had to cover up the whole sylabbus and maths in my country is too different

i know a girl who came from spain and got As in her gcse
innit

yh man:frown:
do u think my school will let me in sixth form or no
i mean i dont wanna be in the college m in
coz i kinda feel trapped i dont have that many friends too as everyone in colly is on drugs or whatever and in my school i had loads of friends and i wanted to do business but i couldnt as they dont have business courses in the college i go to
yh man:frown:
do u think my school will let me in sixth form or no
i mean i dont wanna be in the college m in
coz i kinda feel trapped i dont have that many friends too as everyone in colly is on drugs or whatever and in my school i had loads of friends and i wanted to do business but i couldnt as they dont have business courses in the college i go to

they dont have to let you in its their choice
they dont have to let you in its their choice

if i say like i am ready to catch up and will attend extra lessons too then?
if i say like i am ready to catch up and will attend extra lessons too then?

bro idk ASK THEM
bro idk ASK THEM

i asked them but they are trying to make up excuses and stuff and they told me they have to to some schools manager about my situation and they will let me know what will happen
i asked them but they are trying to make up excuses and stuff and they told me they have to to some schools manager about my situation and they will let me know what will happen

Scanned through this chat,

the fact you failed foundation maths is your fault, 2 marks or 20 marks it doesn't really matter.

If the course starts in September and you want to join in January then its pretty obvious that it would be extremely difficult for the school to integrate you back into a class, not to mention would likely be impossible for you to catch up on the content (especially if you couldn't even get a pass on foundation maths...).

Your best bet is to start in September 2020 if they will allow it, this is the consequence, you are now delayed 1 year. If they dont take you then look to go to another college. I would use the gap to get a part time job save some money and get a headstart on revising content for your next course.

Alternatively you could look to start an apprenticeship, plenty of good careers in the trades available.

Quick Reply

Latest