The Student Room Group

Dating girl with sideburns

Would you ever date a girl with very long sideburns? i.e. all the way down to her jawline. She has no other facial hair but this...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't find Elvis lookalikes attractive so nah..
OMG. Politely ask her to take them off right now before you do the deed for her.
Original post by Anonymous
Would you ever date a girl with very long sideburns? i.e. all the way down to her jawline. She has no other facial hair but this...

:bigsmile: no!!
Down to her jawline? Doesn’t that make it a beard🤔
Pics pls OP.

But from what I'm imagining OP...not a great look.
I think probably not.
Reply 7
Original post by Dunya
Down to her jawline? Doesn’t that make it a beard🤔

Jaw *
“Girl”
Original post by Precious Illusions
Pics pls OP.

But from what I'm imagining OP...not a great look.

Seconded.
Original post by Reality Check
Seconded.

You learned I love chodes, I've learned you don't like sideburns on ladies. Everyday is a school day.
No. I know it's 2019 but still. ....
If it's not her fault and it's a medical condition or something then don't make fun and it makes the situation different.
You learned I love chodes, I've learned you don't like sideburns on ladies. Everyday is a school day.

:rofl: Learning at TSR.

It sounds like one of those things you have to do when you're in a group and you all have to introduce yourself with one 'fact' about yourself:

I'm Precious Illusions, and I'm mightily partial to a chode.

Nice...

I'm Reality Check, and hairy women really do it for me.

Lovely...
:rofl: Learning at TSR.

It sounds like one of those things you have to do when you're in a group and you all have to introduce yourself with one 'fact' about yourself:

I'm Precious Illusions, and I'm mightily partial to a chode.

Nice...

I'm Reality Check, and hairy women really do it for me.

Lovely...

That would explain why I've always failed at group interviews...
That would explain why I've always failed at group interviews...

Just think what @DiddyDecAlt might say as an opening gambit. That'll make you feel better about things.
Just think what @DiddyDecAlt might say as an opening gambit. That'll make you feel better about things.

He'd likely refer to the interviewer as Daddy and it'd all be downhill from there.
He'd likely refer to the interviewer as Daddy and it'd all be downhill from there.

:laugh: Yes, that's it. "I'd love it if Daddy could give me a big job." Followed by being shown the door before they called security.

He's such a weirdo.
Original post by Anonymous

Are we going to get a photo of this yeti then, or what?
Are we going to get a photo of this yeti then, or what?

Lmao, real sensitive. This thread has had me looking at my sideburns and wondering if they're too long tho. So we do need pics OP.

:laugh: Yes, that's it. "I'd love it if Daddy could give me a big job." Followed by being shown the door before they called security.

He's such a weirdo.

Wow, real mature.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending