The Student Room Group

Fake ID for night clubs

I am going clubbing in December with some of my friends (they are all 18 now) however I don’t turn 18 until April next year. I am going to go but I need a way of getting a fake provisional or drivers license. How can I do this and where can I get one.?? And also I have my own provisional but how could I change my date of birth from 02 to 01, could I stick something over it to change the 2 to 1. Help loool..
you wait till ur 18
Reply 2
A lot of clubs scan ID's now

I doubt the fake ones are gonna pass the scan.

make sure the club you go to doesn't scan...........
Reply 3
Original post by ANM775
A lot of clubs scan ID's now

I doubt the fake ones are gonna pass the scan.

make sure the club you go to doesn't scan...........

I know the clubs which scan and which ones don’t. I’m only going to a select few
Man, I miss being a 90's teen.

Clubs accepted handwritten ID :tongue:
Reply 5
I totally understand the frustration of not being able to join your friends at the club due to age restrictions.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I am going clubbing in December with some of my friends (they are all 18 now) however I don’t turn 18 until April next year. I am going to go but I need a way of getting a fake provisional or drivers license. How can I do this and where can I get one.?? And also I have my own provisional but how could I change my date of birth from 02 to 01, could I stick something over it to change the 2 to 1. Help loool..

I've managed to find your real name and address and I've reported you to all clubs in the UK. Good luck mate.
Original post by Anonymous

reporting this thread to the local police. good luck mate

Latest

Trending

Trending