The Student Room Group

Why is my penis so small?

So I’m 21 years old, nearly 6 feet tall, long arms, long legs, big fingers and yet I’ve got this really small penis.

I’ve measured it as accurately as I can and it’s about 2.5 inches at its smallest and around 4 inches at its absolute biggest. It’s around 1 - 1 1/4 inches wide.

It’s really annoying because people say I’m cute and good looking etc but of course they never seen my penis.

I do have a girlfriend currently but she’s not interested in sex and has never seen my penis before.

I just can’t understand it. You don’t see a 6 foot lad with tiny arms do you do? So why do I have the penis size the size of a 12 year old?

I see many guys on here saying they have 6 or 7 inch penis and I’m so envious.

Scroll to see replies

Female here. Wouldn't see this as a problem at all.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
So I’m 21 years old, nearly 6 feet tall, long arms, long legs, big fingers and yet I’ve got this really small penis.

I’ve measured it as accurately as I can and it’s about 2.5 inches at its smallest and around 4 inches at its absolute biggest. It’s around 1 - 1 1/4 inches wide.

It’s really annoying because people say I’m cute and good looking etc but of course they never seen my penis.

I do have a girlfriend currently but she’s not interested in sex and has never seen my penis before.

I just can’t understand it. You don’t see a 6 foot lad with tiny arms do you do? So why do I have the penis size the size of a 12 year old?

Ok. Let's talk about you: You imagine that every girl is obssessed with the penis size of the guy rather than how well he treats her. That's your problem- low self esteem right there!
Your gf has no clue what your penis size is because you have not had sex with her anyway!
So why are you stressing then?
And why are you with someone who us not interested in sex when you clearly are?
Do you know how to make love to a woman so that she feels very safe and fully satisfied? that is not about penis size, but she will be very happy! Think much more broadly about what good sex is and pleasure your partner in imaginative ways that are not about your "performance " or your penis size!
And, if you are interested, do some research on jelqing??!
Female here. Wouldn't see this as a problem at all.

Also Female and this would be an issue
Reply 4
The thing is I can't understand the reason why my penis is small becuase I am tall. If I was short I would understand. Every other part of my body (fingers, toes etc) is normal size (ie what you'd expect for my weight/height).

It's a bit like putting the engine of a mini cooper into a ford mustang.

Another thing is that I imagine my penis would be pretty much useless for sex unless it was erect becuase it's more like a knob rather than a sauasage shape.
If it makes you feel better my penis is small but I’m good with it and have been told that’s better than having a big one where they don’t know how to use it
The thing is I can't understand the reason why my penis is small becuase I am tall. If I was short I would understand. Every other part of my body (fingers, toes etc) is normal size (ie what you'd expect for my weight/height).

It's a bit like putting the engine of a mini cooper into a ford mustang.

Another thing is that I imagine my penis would be pretty much useless for sex unless it was erect becuase it's more like a knob rather than a sauasage shape.

I'm pretty sure height doesn't correlate with penis size (just like boob size doesn't correlate with height!)

Any guy's penis is useless for sex unless it is erect, surely?!

It's much more to do with genetics. Im 5'9/5'10 but I've got a 7.5incher, its more to do with your genes than your height. There's nothing much you can do about it so you might as well own it.

lol
Reply 9
I'm pretty sure height doesn't correlate with penis size (just like boob size doesn't correlate with height!)

Any guy's penis is useless for sex unless it is erect, surely?!

Why not though? It’s like a tall person having really small fingers. It just doesn’t make much sense.
Reply 10
Why not though? It’s like a tall person having really small fingers. It just doesn’t make much sense.

By that logic, taller people should have much larger heads and eyes. lol

You are thinking of all this black and white and its not black and white.

Your penis size is directly influenced by your genetics not your height, arms, legs and everything else.

Genetics are often overlooked yet they play a role in virtually everything from how likely we are to get cancer all the way to our penis size and eye colour.

I'll be straight up with you. A 4" penis is likely going to be a deal breaker for some girls and it wont be for others. But big noses are a deal breaker for some girls. So are overweight men and men with lots of body hair or too clean shaven. Lots of things are deal breakers for girls.

Regardless of what negatives you have or don't have you'll never be able to get all girls or any girl so its not worth even worrying about. Concentrate on finding the girls who this wont be a problem for. If you come across someone who sees this as a deal breaker just move onto the next.
Original post by WaffleApple
You are thinking of all this black and white and its not black and white.

Your penis size is directly influenced by your genetics not your height, arms, legs and everything else.

Genetics are often overlooked yet they play a role in virtually everything from how likely we are to get cancer all the way to our penis size and eye colour.

I'll be straight up with you. A 4" penis is likely going to be a deal breaker for some girls and it wont be for others. But big noses are a deal breaker for some girls. So are overweight men and men with lots of body hair or too clean shaven. Lots of things are deal breakers for girls.

Regardless of what negatives you have or don't have you'll never be able to get all girls or any girl so its not worth even worrying about. Concentrate on finding the girls who this wont be a problem for. If you come across someone who sees this as a deal breaker just move onto the next.

Ok, thanks for the advice. 🙂
Ok, thanks for the advice. 🙂

Don't worry bro. Seriously, (not joking around) as long as you good under the covers you'll be alright. Probably laughing or finding this weird right now but i have a similar penis size to you and boy have i enjoyed sex along with whoever i was with at the time. Small penis doesnt mean your at disadvantage or anything as long as you make that girlfriends squirm even if you have to put a finger in to help pleasure her more. Be CONFIDENT and dont overthink petty things like this my lad. And lastly height doesnt play apart in this im 6"4 so imagine how much anxiety i used to carry about this.
Don't worry bro. Seriously, (not joking around) as long as you good under the covers you'll be alright. Probably laughing or finding this weird right now but i have a similar penis size to you and boy have i enjoyed sex along with whoever i was with at the time. Small penis doesnt mean your at disadvantage or anything as long as you make that girlfriends squirm even if you have to put a finger in to help pleasure her more. Be CONFIDENT and dont overthink petty things like this my lad. And lastly height doesnt play apart in this im 6"4 so imagine how much anxiety i used to carry about this.

Thanks mate. I actually measured myself again the other day and I think I was a little pessimistic last time with my measurements. I was fully erect and I measured accurately from base to tip and it was actually 4 1/2 inches which is only slightly below average apparently (5.16 inches).

Most of the time I’m about 2 1/2 to 3 inches flaccid. Another thing is that I have a lot of pubic hair which partially obscures my penis so it often looks smaller than what it actually is.

Thanks for your comments everyone. :smile: I will try to not over worry about this.
Reply 15
Thanks mate. I actually measured myself again the other day and I think I was a little pessimistic last time with my measurements. I was fully erect and I measured accurately from base to tip and it was actually 4 1/2 inches which is only slightly below average apparently (5.16 inches).

Most of the time I’m about 2 1/2 to 3 inches flaccid. Another thing is that I have a lot of pubic hair which partially obscures my penis so it often looks smaller than what it actually is.

Thanks for your comments everyone. :smile: I will try to not over worry about this.

And shave your pubes or use Nair!
I’m 3.7 inches I gave up trying to find a girl a long time ago.im too small

u ****

Not if he had a big bank account.
Reply 19
I’m 3.7 inches I gave up trying to find a girl a long time ago.im too small

Have you heard of jelqing?