The Student Room Group

International business applicants 2020 entry

Hi
I am about to submit my application For International Business with Spanish (or equivalent degrees) at Warwick, Birmingham, Bath, Newcastle and Cardiff and wondering if anyone else has applied to do this course or business management at these unis and has got offers yet?? Let me know when you applied and what your predicted grades are as interested in seeing whether I’ll get in or not! I’m predicted A*AA,
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by meganoleary
Hi
I am about to submit my application For International Business with Spanish (or equivalent degrees) at Warwick, Birmingham, Bath, Newcastle and Cardiff and wondering if anyone else has applied to do this course or business management at these unis and has got offers yet?? Let me know when you applied and what your predicted grades are as interested in seeing whether I’ll get in or not! I’m predicted A*AA,

Hey!
Wow well done on your predicted grades they’re amazing! I sent my application on the 24/10/19 & I’ve applied to Warwick and Birmingham (plus Nottingham & Loughborough) for Business Management with predicted grades of A*AB. So far I haven’t heard from Birmingham but have an offer from Warwick (AAA):smile:
Wish you the absolute best with your application!
Reply 2
Original post by olivia2002
Hey!
Wow well done on your predicted grades they’re amazing! I sent my application on the 24/10/19 & I’ve applied to Warwick and Birmingham (plus Nottingham & Loughborough) for Business Management with predicted grades of A*AB. So far I haven’t heard from Birmingham but have an offer from Warwick (AAA):smile:
Wish you the absolute best with your application!

Ah thats so good well done! Warwick and Birmingham were my favourites so they’re the ones I want to get offers from too, congrats! Feeling more confident to apply now if they’re beginning to give out offers so thank you :smile:
Ah thats so good well done! Warwick and Birmingham were my favourites so they’re the ones I want to get offers from too, congrats! Feeling more confident to apply now if they’re beginning to give out offers so thank you :smile:

Thank you! Same here they’re my favourites too:smile: It’s alright, definitely go for it!
Heyy! I've also applied to International(or not in a couple) Business Management with Spanish! My predicted are A*AB. I applied to Bath, King's, Bristol and Cardiff (haven't picked a 5th yet). Just got offers from Bristol and Cardiff! :smile: super happy and love the look of the course so I'm excited to hopefully study it in September.
Reply 5
Ah that's so good well done! Have you been to Cardiff because ive applied there too but havent been to look round? Congrats on your offers, hope you are successful with all your other uni choices too!
I have applied for a mixture of International management/ Business management courses: Kings College, Exeter, Leeds, Manchester. I applied on Friday and I have offers back from Manchester and Exeter. Good luck :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by MarcosTheories
I have applied for a mixture of International management/ Business management courses: Kings College, Exeter, Leeds, Manchester. I applied on Friday and I have offers back from Manchester and Exeter. Good luck :smile:

Ah that’s so good that you’ve got offers so soon! I’ve sent of my application today. Good luck you’ll do great :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by katekkate
Heyy! I've also applied to International(or not in a couple) Business Management with Spanish! My predicted are A*AB. I applied to Bath, King's, Bristol and Cardiff (haven't picked a 5th yet). Just got offers from Bristol and Cardiff! :smile: super happy and love the look of the course so I'm excited to hopefully study it in September.

when did you apply and how long did it take to get a response back from Cardiff and Bath? Thanks :smile:
I applied on the 7th and got the offer from Cardiff on the 11th. Still waiting on Bath!
Original post by katekkate
I applied on the 7th and got the offer from Cardiff on the 11th. Still waiting on Bath!

Yes I received an offer from Cardiff today after applying 2 days ago! I’m also still waiting on Bath.
Got an offer today for International business with Spanish at Birmingham (ABB)!
Whats the difference between InT business and Business Management?

What are the career options
Hi

Hi @meganoleary :smile:

Well done on your predicted grades! If there is anything more you would like to know about our BSc International Business (with Spanish) course at Warwick Business School please let me know and I would be happy to help!

Francesca
WBS Official Rep
Reply 14
I got offers from Cardiff and Exeter and surrey. I also applied for MSc in management. I am confused between choosing the right university for me .
Original post by The Lonely don
Whats the difference between InT business and Business Management?

What are the career options

I think the courses are very similar but usually if you study International Business, you study a language alongside. You spend a year of the course in a different country, understanding business in an international/global context while being immersed in the language. Business management seems to have more emphasis on the finance, marketing etc whereas int business covers all this but more about the global workplace and language.
Original post by V1231
I got offers from Cardiff and Exeter and surrey. I also applied for MSc in management. I am confused between choosing the right university for me .

Ah congratulations! I’ve got an offer from Cardiff too
Reply 17
Where do you plan on going ? Which university is better for masters - Exeter or Cardiff ? And Are they one of the top universities ?
Hi

Hey Megan,

Great to hear you have applied to Bath for International Management with Spanish!

Don't worry if you haven't heard back regarding an offer just yet. For some of the more competitive courses at Bath, a lot of the offers won't be made until after the 15th January UCAS deadline, and admissions aim to have made all offers by the end of March.

If you have any questions about studying at Bath (course, placement, societies, sports, jobs, housing, campus life etc.), just quote me! :smile: Otherwise, you can have a look at the University of Bath forum where we answer posts regularly.

Best of luck with your A-Levels and offers.

Alice,
Final Year Management Student, University of Bath
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by MarcosTheories

Hi, I also applied for international management at Manchester but haven’t received any offer yet. What’s your prediction grades?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending