The Student Room Group

Exeter A100 2020 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yednap
They're due to come out next week right?

I know that no one has got a reply for interview for medicine yet , but had anyone started to prepare for interviews and if so how ?
Original post by samvk
Is Exeter Medical School problem based learning or integrated?

Hi Sam,

We sue problem based learning. Just to confirm what DGeorge13 said. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Melody
Damn reading the comment section has left me deflated, I'm applying with A*AA prediction with 2390 UKCAT, Now I feel like I'm instantly going to get rejected. Why doesn't the uni just do what cambridge does and just say what A level predictions they want instead of saying "AAA" and only taking in A*A*A above students, so misleading!
Original post by X1PRINCE
Damn reading the comment section has left me deflated, I'm applying with A*AA prediction with 2390 UKCAT, Now I feel like I'm instantly going to get rejected. Why doesn't the uni just do what cambridge does and just say what A level predictions they want instead of saying "AAA" and only taking in A*A*A above students, so misleading!

I wouldn’t say it’s misleading as it how they personally select and they do offer aaa although it doesn’t exactly spell things out clearly in terms of being competitive although no uni will tell you not to apply
Original post by DGeorge13
I wouldn’t say it’s misleading as it how they personally select and they do offer aaa although it doesn’t exactly spell things out clearly in terms of being competitive although no uni will tell you not to apply

Hmm, thats true. Even if someone has AAA I'm sure the uni would say "You would be a strong candidate" even though the reality is bitter. Well just gotta hope for the best that my other uni's will send me a interview offer.
Original post by X1PRINCE
Hmm, thats true. Even if someone has AAA I'm sure the uni would say "You would be a strong candidate" even though the reality is bitter. Well just gotta hope for the best that my other uni's will send me a interview offer.

Good luck
Original post by DGeorge13
Good luck

You too man!
Anyone heard about interviews yet ?
Original post by Abbymiddle
Anyone heard about interviews yet ?

No not yet! Heard that it will be next week so fingers crossed. Good Luck!
Original post by MollyTav15
No not yet! Heard that it will be next week so fingers crossed. Good Luck!

aaa really ? please update if you get anything!
Original post by metalmay
aaa really ? please update if you get anything!

Yess !! How is everyone preparing for the interviews and also does anyone know how the mmi works in exeter eg will they give u the title of the station ethics for example prior to the interview or is it just random
Reply 91
Original post by Uni of Exeter
Hi Sam,

We sue problem based learning. Just to confirm what DGeorge13 said. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Melody

Hi melody

Thanks for your response. In Exeter How many hours of lectures, tutorials and workshop per week in A100.

thanks & regards

sam
(edited 4 years ago)
got an interview!!!
Original post by shinypixel
got an interview!!!

Congrats!!! Do you mind posting your stats?
got an interview!!!

did you get get an email from the uni admissions saying that or ucas track update? either way congrats

C

got an interview!!!

congrats. when will be the interview please?
got an interview!!!

Please could state you stats and when you ur interview is congrats!
Original post by metalmay
did you get get an email from the uni admissions saying that or ucas track update? either way congrats

UCAS track update

GCSE: 9999999875A*A*
predicted : A*A*A*A* + A* in EPQ (maths bio chemistry psych)
UCAT: 2560 band 2 :frown:

Original post by tireddoc
C

congrats. when will be the interview please?

2nd December
Reply 98
UCAS track update

GCSE: 9999999875A*A*
predicted : A*A*A*A* + A* in EPQ (maths bio chemistry psych)
UCAT: 2560 band 2 :frown:

2nd December

Do you know if you were placed in tier 2 or tier 1 with the predicted grades?
Original post by wyann
Do you know if you were placed in tier 2 or tier 1 with the predicted grades?

No idea

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending