The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Alot of woman do. Don't ask me why...
Why the **** would you wear any type of shoes during sex, let alone heels :rofl:
Reply 3
i wouldn't want my bf to, no. lol. i can imagine it would hurt.... do people really do this?
Reply 4
Original post by ArsenalFCman
Alot of woman do. Don't ask me why...

have u ever been with a woman who you have had sex with in heels?
Reply 5
Original post by Glaz
Why the **** would you wear any type of shoes during sex, let alone heels :rofl:

whats wrong with it mate. why won't you do it?
Reply 6
Original post by Ciel.
i wouldn't want my bf to, no. lol. i can imagine it would hurt.... do people really do this?

people do things like this mate but it is up to the couple to if you do it or not?
Original post by Anonymous
whats wrong with it mate. why won't you do it?

sometimes when you are in the moment you don't have time! but I have never made a point of wearing heels especially you know?
I mean, I’d want to because it looks sexy, but heels are annoying as is, never mind while clambering on a bed
Reply 9
I don't like heels at the best of times
have u ever been with a woman who you have had sex with in heels?

Yeah a few slappers.
I also used to have a girlfriend with a collection of about 20 high heels. And I mean high as in 5inch.
I have before. I suppose if your partner is a fair bit taller and you're in...certain positions it can make things easier.
Been with a girl who did. I was just conscious of them catching in the sheets
Original post by twist-and-shout
I mean, I’d want to because it looks sexy, but heels are annoying as is, never mind while clambering on a bed

what sex positions would you do while wearing heels then and what do u mean clambering on a bed?
w

Original post by Drewski
Been with a girl who did. I was just conscious of them catching in the sheets

what positions did you do while she wore heels then?
Original post by Sataris
I don't like heels at the best of times

so would u wear them during sex
Original post by Glaz

Slippers to keep your toesies warm :h:
so

Original post by ArsenalFCman
Yeah a few slappers.
I also used to have a girlfriend with a collection of about 20 high heels. And I mean high as in 5 inch

so you would/dont mind ****ing girls in heels?
Original post by Precious Illusions
I have before. I suppose if your partner is a fair bit taller and you're in...certain positions it can make things easier.

what positions are made easier in heels then mate?
so

so you would/dont mind ****ing girls in heels?

I wouldn't mind no.

Latest

Trending

Trending