The Student Room Group

I have a crush

I have a crush on this boy in my year and I think he likes me. He smiles at me, looks awkward when I'm around, and keeps "accidentally" nudging my leg with his foot and then smiles at me as if to say sorry. Do you think he likes me? Do I have a chance with him? He isn't what my dream boyfriend would look like but he is still good looking and he is really nice and clever. I also know his mum so would it be awkward. Also his family are religious and I'm not.
Any opinions would be great guys! Thanks.
You might as well shoot your shot! I went out with a family friend a while ago and when it came to an end we were able to pretty much go back to normal. It sounds like he might like you so just chat to him and maybe suggest you meet up for something shill.
Good luck!
Thanks. i will give him a christmas card with a kiss on the end and see how he reacts maybe? we talk sometimes in lessons and we laugh at each others jokes so i think i might do it, thanks soooo much!
Original post by summerloulou
Thanks. i will give him a christmas card with a kiss on the end and see how he reacts maybe? we talk sometimes in lessons and we laugh at each others jokes so i think i might do it, thanks soooo much!

Original post by roseabates
You might as well shoot your shot! I went out with a family friend a while ago and when it came to an end we were able to pretty much go back to normal. It sounds like he might like you so just chat to him and maybe suggest you meet up for something shill.
Good luck!

Also do you think that him being religious would work as im not, thanks.
Reply 4
I have a crush on this boy in my year and I think he likes me. He smiles at me, looks awkward when I'm around, and keeps "accidentally" nudging my leg with his foot and then smiles at me as if to say sorry. Do you think he likes me? Do I have a chance with him? He isn't what my dream boyfriend would look like but he is still good looking and he is really nice and clever. I also know his mum so would it be awkward. Also his family are religious and I'm not.

man, if every guy who "nudged my leg with their foot" had a crush on me.... 🙈 hard to tell tbh, try to spend more time with him.

be careful with the kiss thing, loads of girls send kisses wth stuff so guys arent that surprised and likely wont interpret it as anything

Religious how?
Also do you think that him being religious would work as im not, thanks.

Yes, if you can bothe respect each other’s beliefs then it will be an interesting topic of conversation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending