The Student Room Group

Is inviting me over a good sign?

Hi I met a guy online and the first date went really well takes about kids, his job mine, our life interests and goals... We even talked about serious relationships and marriage. He kept saying he really connected with me well and loved our deep conversations then he wanted to see me later that evening I couldn’t make it. The next day he asked me to have dinner with him but I couldn’t as I had plans with my friend. We texts after my meeting then he invited me over. We had tea and kissed. He was asking me to do laundry at his place if I want too as I told him that next day I had laundry to do. It was more physical touching than talks and kissing he clears wanted to have sex with me but I said no and asked to take things slow which he agreed on! He said a mutual friend is visiting for a week and that she will be staying in a guest room that she’s a lesbian and they are so close. I said so I won’t see you for the whole week? He said no you can but she will be with us either at dinner or home as he can’t live her alone she doesn’t know anyone in the city. I agreed tonight it wad actually nice that he doesn’t mind that I’m meeting his close friend. Now he asked me today to meet after work at his place for a drink. What should I do? I mean we have a strong connection and I really want to be in a serious relationship with this guy. Please advice

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Go if you really like him, it sounds serious if you are meeting his close friend and have spoke about the future.
Sometimes guys say what you want to hear so that you’ll have sex with him. I wouldn’t do anything yet if you’re looking for a serious relationship. If he loses interest because you won’t have sex straight away, then you will know that’s all he wanted. I would even tell him that you want to get to know him first - see how he behaves after that. Be careful.
I asked if she’s gonna be there he hasn’t responded yet then I texted let’s go to a restaurant downtown he hasn’t text back either. If he says she’s there I’m going if he says let’s go out I will but I don’t feel like going over there if it’s just two of us because his very touchy and can’t stop holding me, kissing , touching my boobs ... I‘m attracted to him too sexually but this is what ruined my previous relationships. Also I asked his Instagram he gave ur to me and said he really never use it but he have 13 posts but never confirmed my request. Do you think his hiding something from me? What do I do?
Original post by Bellesoeur123
I asked if she’s gonna be there he hasn’t responded yet then I texted let’s go to a restaurant downtown he hasn’t text back either. If he says she’s there I’m going if he says let’s go out I will but I don’t feel like going over there if it’s just two of us because his very touchy and can’t stop holding me, kissing , touching my boobs ... I‘m attracted to him too sexually but this is what ruined my previous relationships. Also I asked his Instagram he gave ur to me and said he really never use it but he have 13 posts but never confirmed my request. Do you think his hiding something from me? What do I do?

I don’t think it’s a good sign that he’s touching your boobs after saying that he’s looking for a serious relationship. You need someone who will treat you with respect. I think he’s just looking for sex and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s hiding something. I would just move on. It’s very convenient that she’s a lesbian...
(edited 4 years ago)
Sounds like a serial killer 🤐
I agree with you and thank you that’s what I’m thinking too. He could be just a sweet talk guy. I will tell him that I want to get to know his first and see. His job makes him move even 5 years on our first date we talked about that then he would say that obviously he would go on where him and his wife chooses to go while after I said that would be tough he even didn’t think me getting United state’s citizenship was a good idea that they tax children a lot no matter where they live! He literally was taking to me like I would be the one! It make me question that maybe he thinks I’m an easy target and would move whatever he goes. We just met few days ago... we talked about deep stuff he shared his sister emotional story with me and I shared my personal stuff that he was about to cry holding hands... it was unbelievably beautiful and incredible. I will be sad to loose him! He even asked an advice of new furniture and stuff to his new apartment wanted my opinion and what he should do

Original post by YaliaV
Sometimes guys say what you want to hear so that you’ll have sex with him. I wouldn’t do anything yet if you’re looking for a serious relationship. If he loses interest because you won’t have sex straight away, then you will know that’s all he wanted. I would even tell him that you want to get to know him first - see how he behaves after that. Be careful.
Reply 7
Original post by OR321

Could murder a bowl of corn flakes.
I agree with you and thank you that’s what I’m thinking too. He could be just a sweet talk guy. I will tell him that I want to get to know his first and see. His job makes him move even 5 years on our first date we talked about that then he would say that obviously he would go on where him and his wife chooses to go while after I said that would be tough he even didn’t think me getting United state’s citizenship was a good idea that they tax children a lot no matter where they live! He literally was taking to me like I would be the one! It make me question that maybe he thinks I’m an easy target and would move whatever he goes. We just met few days ago... we talked about deep stuff he shared his sister emotional story with me and I shared my personal stuff that he was about to cry holding hands... it was unbelievably beautiful and incredible. I will be sad to loose him! He even asked an advice of new furniture and stuff to his new apartment wanted my opinion and what he should do

That’s creepy. I think he’s probably a compulsive liar and a bit of a sociopath. I doubt he even has a sister. The whole job thing sounds like rubbish as well.
Original post by Vinny C
Could murder a bowl of corn flakes.

Haha I don’t think so! I actually just checked the dating app we met at is linked to his Instagram with all 13 posts. He have nothing to hide there for sure he prob don’t even use it, and his job he told me his a European Diplomat so they move every 5 to 6 years I think. You guys I wanna win this one over what do I do?
Original post by OR321
Reply 10

And why is a guy she barely knows touchung her boobs?
Reply 11

Why are you allowing him to touch your boobs and the rest of your body when you barely know him? Obviously he wants early sex and you are implying to him by letting him touch you everywhere that you are ready snd willing now.
Haha I don’t think so! I actually just checked the dating app we met at is linked to his Instagram with all 13 posts. He have nothing to hide there for sure he prob don’t even use it, and his job he told me his a European Diplomat so they move every 5 to 6 years I think. You guys I wanna win this one over what do I do?

They move everywhere... conquer with impunity. £300 spending money per day, no questions asked! Used to work for them but nuff said. No wonder Farage always looks so happy but doesn't really want to win. Keeps him quids in!
Original post by mgi

Cause they are used to getting away with it then just disappearing. They put out scruffy gits like me who speak the lingo to ask around for security threats, etc. Then we say to Boris... don't go outside in Lux. It's a set up!
Original post by mgi

I was to his place we kissed touched but then I stoped it
Original post by Vinny C
They move everywhere... conquer with impunity. £300 spending money per day, no questions asked! Used to work for them but nuff said. No wonder Farage always looks so happy but doesn't really want to win. Keeps him quids in!

What do you mean? Is this English? Lol please be more specific thanks
What do you mean? Is this English? Lol please be more specific thanks

It is colloquial English... any native speaker will interpret. Can do colloquial French too, if that helps? My fine sister!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Vinny C
It is colloquial English... any native speaker will interpret. Can do colloquial French too, if that helps? My fine sister!

Both are not my first language so explaining would be appreciated
Both are not my first language so explaining would be appreciated

Neither are your first language.... obviously not English either.
Reply 19
Original post by Vinny C
Neither are your first language.... obviously not English either.

this is a classic convo. I,m enjoying it. Me thinks good English is fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending