when did you receive it?
Original post by cherry1011
when did you receive it?

today(25th) at 10am
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Zain5633
today(25th) at 10am

Did it say this:

''We are delighted that you have applied to study A108, Medicine with a Foundation Year here at The University of Nottingham. We've received a large number of applications for this programme from highly qualified candidates. We are still actively considering your application but it will take us a bit longer to give you our decision as we want to give equal consideration to all the applications we receive before the UCAS deadline. We realise that you will want to be notified of our decision as soon as possible, and we will not hold your application unnecessarily. We aim to make a decision as soon as we can and you should expect to hear from us by 31 March at the very latest. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your interest in The University of Nottingham. In the meantime, why not keep up to date with the latest activities, events and news from across our campuses. Join our dedicated applicant social channels and get connected at ''
Reply 23
I didn't receive this all i got was the work-expereince email
Original post by Zain5633
Yeah received the same email

I'm guessing that's just their way of saying offers will be made by 31 March
Original post by cherry1011
Did it say this:

''We are delighted that you have applied to study A108, Medicine with a Foundation Year here at The University of Nottingham. We've received a large number of applications for this programme from highly qualified candidates. We are still actively considering your application but it will take us a bit longer to give you our decision as we want to give equal consideration to all the applications we receive before the UCAS deadline. We realise that you will want to be notified of our decision as soon as possible, and we will not hold your application unnecessarily. We aim to make a decision as soon as we can and you should expect to hear from us by 31 March at the very latest. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your interest in The University of Nottingham. In the meantime, why not keep up to date with the latest activities, events and news from across our campuses. Join our dedicated applicant social channels and get connected at ''

yeah
Reply 26
Hello All,

Just to let you know that Nottingham University asked me for my work experience certificates on 17th October 2019 (approx a month or so ago). I have sent them what they needed. The other alternative was to upload these on the portal.

As I am new to this forum I thought I should share it with you even though it is late.
My UCAT is 2300 (yes - very low) ! and I am expecting AAB for my A-Levels.
Original post by PK786
Hello All,

Just to let you know that Nottingham University asked me for my work experience certificates on 17th October 2019 (approx a month or so ago). I have sent them what they needed. The other alternative was to upload these on the portal.

As I am new to this forum I thought I should share it with you even though it is late.
My UCAT is 2300 (yes - very low) ! and I am expecting AAB for my A-Levels.

yeah iv uploaded that -- id phone up tommorow to make sure they have it as i had a problem with that today cuz they said i didnt where as i did
its fine some people do end up getting in with low ucat - Also which other unis are you applying to ?
Reply 28
Original post by shum1614
yeah iv uploaded that -- id phone up tommorow to make sure they have it as i had a problem with that today cuz they said i didnt where as i did
its fine some people do end up getting in with low ucat - Also which other unis are you applying to ?

I have applied to the following unis
1. St Andrews A100
2. Aston A100
3. KMMS (Kent & Medway) A100
4. Nottingham A108
5. Kings (Anatomy & Human Biology) - I have already got ABC offer from here.
Original post by PK786
I have applied to the following unis
1. St Andrews A100
2. Aston A100
3. KMMS (Kent & Medway) A100
4. Nottingham A108
5. Kings (Anatomy & Human Biology) - I have already got ABC offer from here.

What are your GCSE’s if you don’t mind me asking??
Hey guys,

I’ve applied for the foundation year at Nottingham too.

GCSEs:

(One of the 6’s was in Maths and I got turned to a 7 after resitting)

A-Level Predicted:
ABB

UCAT:
2440 (610) with Band 3 in SJT (below average, not happy)

Only thing I have been asked to do thus far is provide evidence on what I’ve been doing in preparation for my application. Any new news? Anyone got offers?
Reply 31
Original post by adzz.s1
Hey guys,

I’ve applied for the foundation year at Nottingham too.

GCSEs:

(One of the 6’s was in Maths and I got turned to a 7 after resitting)

A-Level Predicted:
ABB

UCAT:
2440 (610) with Band 3 in SJT (below average, not happy)

Only thing I have been asked to do thus far is provide evidence on what I’ve been doing in preparation for my application. Any new news? Anyone got offers?

Not from Nottingham yet, I dont think theyve started giving interviews yet for foundation year med or 5yr med :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by Aspiring_doc786
What are your GCSE’s if you don’t mind me asking??

Hi,

I have 3 No. subjects at A** / 9, 4 No. subjects at A*/8 and 3 No. subjects at As/7.
Original post by PK786
Hi,

I have 3 No. subjects at A** / 9, 4 No. subjects at A*/8 and 3 No. subjects at As/7.

Then i am guessing u dont meet a level requirements ???
Reply 34
Original post by shum1614
Then i am guessing u dont meet a level requirements ???

I also meet the A-level requirements (I am predicted AAB)
Hey just wanted to ask that did you guys get an email asking for the work ex evidence because I don’t seem to know about this
Original post by nabiha.sm
Hey just wanted to ask that did you guys get an email asking for the work ex evidence because I don’t seem to know about this

yes we did - call them first thing tomorrow - everyone should have got one ! - i think u may still have time - but still call up !
Reply 37
Original post by nabiha.sm

Yes, I did, please see my post # 27 (above)
Wait, I don’t recall anything about needing work experience evidence? All I did was mention it in my person statement. I never got an email either. Could someone give me more info?
Reply 39
Original post by Hallowkin
Wait, I don’t recall anything about needing work experience evidence? All I did was mention it in my person statement. I never got an email either. Could someone give me more info?

Please call them and check. I sent my documents well over a month ago

Latest

Trending

Trending