The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes.
He adopted the same stance with the uk shoot to kill policy deployed against IRA terrorist criminals and the american seal division that took out Bin Laden & son.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by londonmyst
Yes.
He adopted the same stance with the shoot to kill policy deployed against IRA terrorist criminals and the seal division that took out the Bin Laden & son.

Didn't al-Baghdadi blow himself up? How didn't Corbyn know this?

If so, how on Earth would anyone be able to arrest him?
Original post by Occitanie
Didn't al-Baghdadi blow himself up? How didn't Corbyn know this?

If so, how on Earth would anyone be able to arrest him?

Yes.
He probably did know.
Although he may be reluctant to believe all information emanating from the usa military or trump administration.

Not everyone agrees with the "we do not negotiate with terrorists" stance.
Nor the "crime doesn't pay" attitude.
All manner of terrorist sympathisers, apologists and quislings seek to place their deranged ideological allegiances above their common sense.
Reality, public safety and implications for national security don't even enter into consideration.
The guy is so clueless that it infuriates me every single time he comes and spouts his bollox
Corbyn is a terrorist apologist/sympathiser/anti-Semite/Nazi/*enter Tory slur of the month here* because he doesn't condone American extra-judicial killing; preferring to bring such a high profile criminal terrorist to justice the old fashioned habeas corpus way (if possible).

If it's any consolation for the circle-jerk of intellectually disingenuous character assassination merchants in this thread (and the useful idiots that buy into character assassination pursued by foreign lobbyists and those bought by those lobbies to silence anyone they deem a threat elsewhere), perhaps he can be persuaded to support America's illegal program of extraordinary rendition instead to redeem himself?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
He likes to think he is, he is a Trotskyist. Unfortunately, we don't have the same clout or resources as Russia. Even then... it failed!
Original post by Vinny C
He likes to think he is, he is a Trotskyist. Unfortunately, we don't have the same clout or resources as Russia. Even then... it failed!

Very relevant and unique comment, 10/10 for relevance, effectiveness and effort.
Reply 8
Original post by Palmyra
Very relevant and unique comment, 10/10 for relevance, effectiveness and effort.

Thanks... I am good. 20 Brexiteers used to clamour for my blood... remoaner, loser, etc. Until 98% of my predictions came to pass and none of theirs. They still spit their dummies out at me.
Corbyn is a tit.
Original post by Vinny C
Thanks... I am good. 20 Brexiteers used to clamour for my blood... remoaner, loser, etc. Until 98% of my predictions came to pass and none of theirs. They still spit their dummies out at me.

Didn't realise I was talking to a clairvoyant, you must make a killing on the stock market.
Original post by uberteknik
Corbyn is a tit.

I was going to post but I see you've got it covered.
Original post by uberteknik
Corbyn is a tit.

that is unfair to birds of the genus Parus

:angry:
Original post by Palmyra
Didn't realise I was talking to a clairvoyant, you must make a killing on the stock market.

I did... until I became old and sick. Now... they want it all back. Too sick to work, too young to claim pension. Seems I fall into this caregory... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwn0R1PFUwU
Reply 14
Yes.
He adopted the same stance with the uk shoot to kill policy deployed against IRA terrorist criminals and the american seal division that took out Bin Laden & son.

I dont overly like the man but he does have a point, you cant go about complaining about on the one hand criminals and terrorists if on the other you act exactly like them. After all, the main campaigning point of the west has been its nominal moral superiority...

also i assume you mean team as opposed to division?!
Reply 15
Original post by Napp
I dont overly like the man but he does have a point, you cant go about complaining about on the one hand criminals and terrorists if on the other you act exactly like them. After all, the main campaigning point of the west has been its nominal moral superiority...

Absolutely, I'll pack my bags and leave the country if he ever becomes PM but I'll defend his right to waffle on about these things to no good use whatsoever till I die. I totally get that his pathological antagonism towards everything Western compels him to take this line and maybe he's also trying to suck up to radical Muslims and their votes. In all fairness to him, this is being completely blown out of proportion. It's a non-story.
Reply 16
Original post by z-hog
Absolutely, I'll pack my bags and leave the country if he ever becomes PM but I'll defend his right to waffle on about these things to no good use whatsoever till I die. I totally get that his pathological antagonism towards everything Western compels him to take this line and maybe he's also trying to suck up to radical Muslims and their votes. In all fairness to him, this is being completely blown out of proportion. It's a non-story.

Not entirely sure there are that many votes to be had from 'radical muslims' who i'm fairly sure if they actually are that radical would tend to forgo the democratic process for a car dealership :mmm:
As to the non-story bit im inclined to agree.
Reply 17
Original post by Napp
Not entirely sure there are that many votes to be had from 'radical muslims' who i'm fairly sure if they actually are that radical would tend to forgo the democratic process for a car dealership :mmm:
As to the non-story bit im inclined to agree.

Well, his lifelong support and endorsement of dictatorial regimes and terrorist organizations suggests he's not averse to reaching out to the extremes but we can leave that out. We can agree it's a non-story, i was in the car when Iain Dale started on it and I just switched off after hearing what Corbyn had to say. Entirely consistent with his persona, I can respect any political opponent on that one.
Reply 18
Original post by z-hog
Well, his lifelong support and endorsement of dictatorial regimes and terrorist organizations suggests he's not averse to reaching out to the extremes but we can leave that out. We can agree it's a non-story, i was in the car when Iain Dale started on it and I just switched off after hearing what Corbyn had to say. Entirely consistent with his persona, I can respect any political opponent on that one.

Didnt you just describe our foreign policy for the better part of the past century? I mean we (by we i mean the west) supports plenty of terror groups - what do you think we're doing in Syria, did in Afghanistan and against any regime/government we didnt like?
Thats the fun thing about politics everyone will happily bash their opponents for perceived crimes and injustices yet every single one of them is doing exactly the same thing behind closed doors (or sometime out in the open).

With that being said i still feel the so called threat from Corbyn is grossly over stated. Just as Trump has been left with his wheels spinning by the national security establishment Magic Grandpa would find himself in exactly the same position, stymied not only by the Service but by his party as well. Never mind the fact that the PM has only a moderate amount of power.

Either way, its fun to clobber him with is his views :colone:
Reply 19

Although he may be reluctant to believe all information emanating from the usa military or trump administration.

Not without fairly good reason. the former having a history of being wrong and fibbing and the latter, well...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending