The Student Room Group

Worst thing you ever did at school?

What is the worst thing you have ever done (caught or not) at school?
My top two are:
1) stealing a pen
2) running through a field of wheat

Keep living dangerously.

Scroll to see replies

was gonna until i saw i cant go anon
1) go on my phone during lesson and having it ring. Luckily no one realised it was me .
2)stealing a dragon clip from physics experiment. I just really liked it :redface:. It was fun to play around with
3) run through the corridor like a sprint race when I was sent on an errand around school . Made me feel alive and free
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by davesantana
was gonna until i saw i cant go anon

Now you have to.
I jumped out of the window in school when my teacher was in class and in front of the CCTV and got away with it.
Bunked Assembly with friends and also I almost burnt down the Kitchen
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by bennyj901
Now you have to.

if u ever see my account deleted your the reason
bunking lessons with people
Original post by THE-BLACK-CAT
1) go on my phone during lesson and having it ring. Luckily no one realised it was me .
2)stealing a dragon clip from physics experiment. I just really liked it :redface:. It was fun to play around with

Lucky I am not a moderator or you would be banned for such heinous acts.
Equally lucky we dont have capital punishment anymore in my mind.
if u ever see my account deleted your the reason

I am sure it is not that bad....................................

but now I am a bit concerned I made this thread..
These all seem quite mild... my username very much identifies me otherwise I would add to this 😂
Original post by emilyegould
These all seem quite mild... my username very much identifies me otherwise I would add to this 😂

i did all the things these kids did in year 7.
me and my friends wrote all over my friends school tie during PE on photo day lol
i did all the things these kids did in year 7.

kids? lmaooo
Some wild people out there clearly,....

Fine I will open up a bit and say I cheated on all my coursework for GCSE Comp Sci.

Still got a D though :frown:
well mines the worst so you all might wanna sit down.. i .... i .... i ddint hand my homework in once and never got caught .. phew glad i got that off my chestt :0
Original post by miagoochh
well mines the worst so you all might wanna sit down.. i .... i .... i ddint hand my homework in once and never got caught .. phew glad i got that off my chestt :0

Hey I have been keeping my Year 8 maths teacher waiting nearly 6 years for me to take a christmas mock test.. you are with like minded people my friend.
Original post by ساره
kids? lmaooo

these things r childish af besides ur all kids to me LOL
Some wild people out there clearly,....

Fine I will open up a bit and say I cheated on all my coursework for GCSE Comp Sci.

Still got a D though :frown:

thats a big L my g
these things r childish af besides ur all kids to me LOL

thats a big L my g

I know....I still have restless nights sometimes....its the screaming that is the worst...
Hit a few people. Never got in trouble. They'd run and tell but the teachers never believed them.

Used to regularly skip class with a friend. We'd hide out in a disabled bathroom alternating between chatting and making out. In hindsight that was kind of gross.
I know....I still have restless nights sometimes....its the screaming that is the worst...

might as well close the thread bro yours was 2 savage, u won.
Original post by sinfonietta
Hit a few people. Never got in trouble. They'd run and tell but the teachers never believed them.

Used to regularly skip class with a friend. We'd hide out in a disabled bathroom alternating between chatting and making out. In hindsight that was kind of gross.

i used to skip fridays to try speak to this girl who finishes a lil early. looking back that was the most desperate thing because for 3 weeks i just stood there and didnt say a word to her

Quick Reply

Latest