ahhh no i hope it heals soon!

Thank you so much!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 63
Aww I hope you get well soon ! :redface:
Post 22
18/11/2019

Hello everyone! How's life? Mine is okay...I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ \__-_-__/

I took a day off on Sunday as we only have 3 lessons. Today is Monday and I have 5 lessons for which I have to climb up the stairs. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhh!!!:catfight:WHY DOES MY SCHOOL NOT HAVE A LIFT?! I think we don't have one since our school is a campus. I feel like the Science building must have a lift because there is no way they can just carry a tray full of chemicals to the upstairs chemistry classrooms.

Anyways this is the stuff I managed to finish in the weekend and Sunday:

Spoiler

Tests:

Spoiler

I have a parent-teacher meeting today so I have to stay at school until 6:50 p.m. I also have P.E. today but I managed to forget my P.E. bag. (smh)

Update
Sup peeps? Parent-teacher meeting today went pretty great. Apart from that, I had to go to the nurse at lunch to get another crutch as I only bought one and my left knee started hurting since I had to put all my weight on it. Anyways, they swapped my crutch with a school pair so I had 2 crutches of the same model. It went pretty okay after that.

I had some pretty great reviews from the teachers in parent-teacher meetings. All of them told me to keep working, in the same way, I have been and some teachers told me to work a bit harder as I do struggle in some subjects sometimes.

Test Scores:

Spoiler

I'm really tired now but I have some homework to complete today:

Spoiler

On the way back home, I bought another crutch of the same model. My other one is still at school and right now I have my school's crutches. I seriously wonder how many people get injured in our school in a month because I see at least one person with a cast on once every month. I think they're taking the "play hard" a bit too seriously. tend to get really competitive during matches in P.E. but most of the time I end up being the defender and goalie and I scream(not really but you know what I mean) at them to defend and attack. Also, I love tactics.

A lot of people asked me what happened and also told me to get well soon. Thanks to those peeps in my school for wishing me to get well soon. Most of them are very nice but I still get very scared of this one dude because he looks so serious all the time even though he's really nice to everyone, even me, but I'm too scared to approach him.:afraid:

It's kinda late now.:boring: Bye guys!

Thank for reading! Have a great day!

|--*i heard GCSE mocks were coming up for some of you guys*--|
|--*you can do it!*--|
|--*i know you can because I know you are working hard too*--|

My calling for peeps that want to be called:

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Whyyy no lift?!
Post 23
11/19/2019

I just lost everything I wrote.:colonhash: Let's do this again.

Hello everyone! It's 9:48 p.m. right now. I came home ages ago and I'm still so tired:

|--*i have to talk with so many people everyday*--|
|--*it's physically draining me*--|
|--*i don't want to talk with anyone after school and my parents get mad bc of it*--|

This is the stuff I managed to finish off today:

Spoiler

Honestly, it's so exhausting with the crutches. I keep sweating whenever I walk to every class. I sweat so much without any reason every day. Maybe because it's because of my anxiety. I mean I doubt everything I do and keep questioning myself. My anxiety is literally eating away my mind and OMG...........................I think that's enough rambling for today.

|--*literally me every single day*--|

Anyways, I had tracking with my form teacher. We talked about the parent-teacher meeting, how I'm improving my grades and then about................................................................................................................... A-LEVELS!

|--*and then scream*--|
|--*aaaaaaaaaaaaargh*--|
|--*my parents want me to be a doctor while i want to go for computer science*--|
|--:confused:*why is this every parent from asia ever?*:confused:--|

I'm honestly so tired after school. I don't want to go to school tomorrow. Well, this is a surprising thought bc I love school.

|--*me on the inside every day*--|

Thank you so much for reading! Have a great day!

|--*we got this peeps*--|
|--:cry:*it's been so long since I watched MLP:FiM*:cry:--|
|--*i should catch up when i get the time*--|
|--*i'm into so many fandoms rn*--|

My calling for peeps that want to be called:

Spoiler

Original post by Obolinda
Whyyy no lift?!

ikr. They should really have a lift in every block that has a second floor but they don't.:colonhash: But it's okay so far.:redface: It's not that bad. My parents are suggesting that I should go around the school in a wheelchair instead. It's going to be so embarrassing :blushing: to be driven around in a wheelchair. I'm kinda scared and anxious since I'm kinda heavy so yeah.

Thank you so much for reading my GYG! Have a great day!
Post 22
20/11/2019

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a great day. I am too. We have no school today as heavy rainfall is expected today so all schools are closed! :bban: I got an e-mail at 11 p.m. yesterday about this. Thankfully, I get to rest my leg for a day. We have all our 7 lessons in the day filled and no free lessons. Wednesdays are so tiring. :boring:
Anyways, I have stuff to do as I have a French test tomorrow:

Spoiler

A bunch of pictures I took during CS:

Spoiler

:console:|--*me giving you guys a pep talk about life*--|:console:
|--*you will ace your mocks*--|
|--*even if you make mistakes, you can still improve upon those topics*--|
:console:|--*don't worry guys - i will be here for you guys if you ever need help in any way*--|:console:

Note: I just found out how to add colour to my posts.

Also, it's 3:30 p.m. and I haven't done anything at all.:colonhash:

My calling for the peeps that want to be called:

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Post 23
22/11/2019

Hello everyone! Hope y'all are having a great day! I didn't go to school yesterday. I missed my French test but I can do it again next week. My mom suggested that I could get like 4 days of rest in a row so I was like:

|--*should i go or should i not*--|
:huff:|--*i can do my test again*--|:huff:
|--*so then i said*--|

|--*not as evil btw*--|

|--*i looked more like this*--|

This was my finished to-do list yesterday:

Spoiler

Today's to-do list:

Spoiler

|--*you can do it!*--|
|--*good luck on the mocks*--|
|--*good luck on any upcoming tests*--|

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Post 24
24/11/2019

Good morning everyone! It's morning here right now and I'm in my free lesson right now. I have some good news! I finally got the plaster of my leg yesterday and I'm wearing a tubular grip currently until I go to the doctor again today. Apparently, I got a bubble kind thing under my foot due to moisture. :colonhash: It must've been due to the ability of my feet and hands which is sweating...a lot for no reason at all.:colonhash: I never even got a drop of water into the plaster.

Anyways, I managed to finish some things in my to-do list and I have my French test tomorrow:

Spoiler

I just deleted everything of the to-do list since I want to start anew...again.

|--*most probably you guys right now*--|

Update
Here is today's to-do list:

Spoiler

I just got back from the hospital and it's 10:10 p.m. right now. I came back from school at 4:30 p.m. and procrastinated for about a half-hour and went to take a super long shower. We then went to the doctor where I spent about 2 hours due to waiting for the doctor and then physiotherapy.

Anyways, thank you so much for reading my GYG! Have a great day!

|--*signing off*--|
|--*bye bye see ya again*--|

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Post 25
25/11/2019

Hello everyone! It's 11:30 pm and I haven't done anything all day. I cam back home and took a shower for a prayer. I couldn't really participate so I sat outside but I was so tired that I slept through the whole thing.

|--*smh*--|

I had to go for another session of physio today and came back at about 10:20 pm.

Oh, yeah. I forgot to update with my finished to-do list:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thank you so much for reading! Have a great day or a good night! Stay moisturised peeps!

|--*i wish my skin could be more like theirs*--|
|--*sobbing noises*--|

|--*me when i look at cute pics of my faves*--|

|--*good luck for the days to come y'all*--|

Spoiler

Post 26
26//11/2019

Hello everyone! It's funny how this is the 26th post and it is the 26th of November which also turns out to be my mom's birthday. I completely forgot about it but my sister reminded me of it.

|--*me smhing at myself*--|

Anyways, this is yesterday's finished to-do list:

Spoiler

It's the same as yesterday - I went to physio again and it's late again.

Spoiler

:h:|--*well they look comfyyyyyyy*--|:h:
|--*i tagged myself*--|
|--*i'm the one in the black hoodie (lee know)*--|
|--*y'all are jisung (the one lee know is cuddling with)*--|
:console:|--*this is my virtual hug to all you peeps reading this*--|:console:
|--*y'all can do it*--|

|--*p.s. i need a hug and i'm hugging pillows but it's not quite the same as hugging a person*--|

Spoiler

:hugs:
Post 27

7/12/2019

It's been so long since I have posted! I was on a school trip to Japan. It was super fun! I made new friends and I took lots of pictures with other people (like my mom wanted). I also got rejected as an aspiring photographer who wanted to move on to taking pictures of people than just scenery. That was embarrassing.

Anyways, I forgot to update the last to-do list so here it is:

Spoiler

It's the last week of school tomorrow and I still have to make Christmas cards for all my teachers and my close friends. Oh yeah, I almost forgot about this but I started my 4th journal and it's been 5 years since I have kept a journal.

I hope you all are having a great week!
Thank you for reading! Have a great day!

|--*i'm sorry*--|

|--*great to see y'all again*--|

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by rajayasaswini
@Obolinda OMG! I love reading your posts so much! Thank you for reading my GYG! The To-Do list is from the app I'm using to time my study sessions and it's called Study Bunny.
Edit: It's a screenshot from the app.

Love your to do lists too! :heart:

Great GYG :h:
Glad you enjoyed Japan :h:
Post 28
9/12/2019

Hello everyone! It's been so hectic yesterday that I couldn't post anything about my to-do lists. I woke up at 4:15 am to finish my Chemistry Homework. I also have a Physics test on Wednesday that I haven't studied for at all yet. I have so much stuff to do!!!

|--*i am everyone except the dude on the phone*--|
|--*lmao my life why*--|
|--*i have a newfound obsession with saying lmao so you might see it in the next few posts*--|

|--*this is me after school lmao*--|
|--*i'm so exhausted*--|

I genuinely can't wait until the end of this week since it's going to be Christmas vacation for the next 3 weeks. I'm planning to just sleep on Thursday since it's the last day of term. I might sleep a lot on Friday too idk.

Anyways, this was my to-do list I made on Saturday:

Spoiler

Thank you so much for reading my GYG! I hope you have a great week and have fun!

|--*bye*--|
|--*pretty sure that's hakase shinonome from nichijou*--|
|--*it's not hakase nvm*--|
:excited:|--*she's so smol*--|:excited:

Spoiler

Similarly can't wait for Christmas holiday 😭
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending