GSK Future leaders programme-2020

Scroll to see replies

I keep getting these too
Original post by canttouchthis
I keep getting these too

Hmm that’s strange
Reply 62
I got one too. we'll see
Same here. Just keep receiving the email asking to wait.
Reply 64
Original post by Lippieart
I have just received a fourth email telling me that they are still considering my application. Anyone else received the email?

Yep, same! Have a mini panic every time I see a GSK email...
I just got another email - well yesterday - telling me my whole application is now being viewed. Oh...thanks GSK LOL
Original post by MrMusician95
I just got another email - well yesterday - telling me my whole application is now being viewed. Oh...thanks GSK LOL

Fancy seeing you here 😂 we are so obsessed with grad jobs
Original post by canttouchthis
Fancy seeing you here 😂 we are so obsessed with grad jobs

Hahaha I hope we get something 😂
Reply 68
I've just received an invite to do a technical assessment before I can progress to the AC, anyone else?
Original post by Pb77
I've just received an invite to do a technical assessment before I can progress to the AC, anyone else?

Nope, but I am assuming you applied to a technical role?
Reply 70
Yeah data scientist
Original post by MrMusician95
Nope, but I am assuming you applied to a technical role?
I got asked last week to do a programming task, idk if that’s the same?
I just got another email saying that they are still reviewing my application and that I should get an update early next week
Yeah mine said in the next few weeks
Original post by Lippieart
I just got another email saying that they are still reviewing my application and that I should get an update early next week

I got this too! Looks like we’re finally getting an outcome. Waiting is the worst part lol id rather know yes or no and move on, so glad they’re getting back to us now
I applied ages ago and completed both the assessments a while ago too. I’ve been getting an email about once a week saying they’re still reviewing my application and will let me know the outcome at least 2 weeks before the assessment Center. Does anyone know when the assessment centres are roughly? I’ve applied to the Robotics technology engineering flp, anyone else?
Original post by Quinn_95
I applied ages ago and completed both the assessments a while ago too. I’ve been getting an email about once a week saying they’re still reviewing my application and will let me know the outcome at least 2 weeks before the assessment Center. Does anyone know when the assessment centres are roughly? I’ve applied to the Robotics technology engineering flp, anyone else?

It would have said on the job description which you applied for
Original post by studentt1018
It would have said on the job description which you applied for

Thank you, found it! 🙂 it’s not till the 10th so I guess they’ll tell me in the next week and a half?
Reply 78
Original post by Steph_03
I got asked last week to do a programming task, idk if that’s the same?

is it using python? im so scared, ive never used that before :frown:
Original post by Pb77
is it using python? im so scared, ive never used that before :frown:

Nope it said to use SAS or R :smile: which programme did you apply for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending