The Student Room Group

BSMS A100 2020 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Abzy2002
I put mine for the 18th, in the morning session

How long the interview is for?
when did the invites for interviews come out for non contextual applicant last year?
Yeah, I received an interview today. I picked 17th December 11:30-16:30.
I’m a contextual dada student, but I haven’t received an interview yet, anyone else still waiting?
Reply 44
Original post by Ywuwjwjjw
Yeah, I received an interview today. I picked 17th December 11:30-16:30.

Don’t mind me asking but do you have contextual data and how was your BMAT?
Original post by Cdsz
Don’t mind me asking but do you have contextual data and how was your BMAT?

I guess my bmat went well judging by me getting an interview. I was looking at the contextual data and only one stood out to me so I'm undecided whether I have contextual data.
Original post by mass63
How long the interview is for?

Im pretty sure they are roughly 1 hour 40 minutes. 10 MMIs
I received an interview despite BMAT scores not being released nor do I have contextual data (I believe I only fulfil 1 of the criterias). Whats the explanation? Do UNIs get the results before hand?
Original post by Ywuwjwjjw
I received an interview despite BMAT scores not being released nor do I have contextual data (I believe I only fulfil 1 of the criterias). Whats the explanation? Do UNIs get the results before hand?

for the august sitting they get it early yes
Original post by Krunker482
for the august sitting they get it early yes

I did mine on October 30th :confused:
Reply 50
did they say when will reply to you?
Original post by mass63
did they say when will reply to you?

Nope only interview information
Reply 52
hi again. I meant after the interview you had on 30th of October, did they say how long before a decision is made for offer or otherwise.
Original post by mass63
hi again. I meant after the interview you had on 30th of October, did they say how long before a decision is made for offer or otherwise.

Bit of miss-communication i meant my bmat was on the 30th because im confused on how they have already given me an interview date without bmat scores being released.
Reply 54
Original post by mass63

It varies- I waited about a month and a half and by this point had given up haha - but some people got offers after only a week or 2
Reply 55
After interviews are over, will they base offers on interview performance only or interview and overall application?
Original post by dvam
After interviews are over, will they base offers on interview performance only or interview and overall application?

im pretty sure its interview performance only, the interview selection was based on bmat and others according to official website
Has anyone chosen the 16th, afternoon session for their interview?
Reply 58
does any one know how many applicants were invited for interview at BSMS. I see some of them are WP and others are not. do all these compet with each other for fixed number of places.
I got my interview email! (last Friday) I've booked for the afternoon session on the 18th. I was pretty shocked as BMAT results are this Friday! I didn't submit contextual info or anything so I'm confused lol but defo not complaining!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending