Just got an lse economics offer!!!!

oh my ! i think youre the first offer
Reply 5
Original post by Euphoria101
😂😂😂

Ouh yikes either I read that too fast or I quoted the wrong post haha
Original post by djsclgkdncse

Do u mind sharing a screenshot of the offer given that last year there were many trolls
Reply 7

congratulations ! can you please elaborate a little more, like what are your predicted, when did you submit your app and where else you have applied?
a lot of people from my school got lse econ offers before today so i doubt i was the first one ahahha
and there was a thread for lse economists and a couple got offers as well so i am definitely not the first
maths m econ and physics 4a* predictions and i submitted it 2 weeks ago
and i applied to lse ucl warwick bath and Nottingham and i have got offers from 3/5 (lse ucl and nottingham)
Reply 12
thanks for the info, do you think you could screenshot the offer?
Have offers for anything other than economics been given out yet?
Until we see a screenshot, I think we should be sceptical of this economics offer. I applied last year and followed this thread closely and there were never any offers on weekends.
I don't want to be that person, but it is a bit weird that they'd send an offer on a Saturday...so we don't want to be malicious or anything we'd just like to verify with a screenshot
and there was a thread for lse economists and a couple got offers as well so i am definitely not the first

What thread is this?
Original post by Anonymous
I don't want to be that person, but it is a bit weird that they'd send an offer on a Saturday...so we don't want to be malicious or anything we'd just like to verify with a screenshot

Yh I agree but what if they checked their emails on a Saturday 😂
Surely a troll. Very early to be getting offers (especially if they only applied 2 weeks ago - would be less sus if they applied at the start of sept). And it’s a Saturday......
Seems unlikely to me. I’ve never seen an offer made during the weekend in the three years that I’ve been following these threads. I’m sure the admissions staff don’t work weekends.

Add to that the fact that the poster has no post history before this claim - I’m not inclined to believe it.

There were quite a few trolls last year too.

Latest

Trending

Trending