The Student Room Group

Masturbation

So I have never masturbated it’s not that I don’t want to but I have self control and I’m curious does actually affect me for not doing it cuz when I was young my friends my age used to talk about the negativity of it and since then I’m holding my self it’s not like I have never watched sex or never had wet dreams of course I have but the “masturbation” act itself never

Scroll to see replies

so whats ur question?
course it doesn’t
There’s nothing negative about masturbation; it’s totally normal and healthy to do.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
There’s nothing negative about masturbation; it’s totally normal and healthy to do.

This. And it feels wonderful too.
Apart from the fact you have a higher risk of prostate cancer, no there are no negative effects from you not masturbating
Original post by Precious Illusions
This. And it feels wonderful too.

No it doesn't.
It's so healthy and natural hun. I do it always.
Original post by XDaJokerz
so whats ur question?

Negative effects on me for not doing it
Original post by I am Fabulous
No it doesn't.

stop using sandpaper then
There is nothing wrong with doing it at all, it is quite a natural and enjoyable act.
Original post by 4StarsOutOf5
stop using sandpaper then

:laugh:.
Masturbation is fun, I've recently discovered it....
I can't stop since the lockdown....
Original post by Freddy200
I can't stop since the lockdown....

Look, there is no problems with or without doing it. It is whatever you decide and it makes no difference on your health and wellbeing either. One good reason though, which is it releases pent up tensions and helps you get to sleep at night. Enjoy or don't enjoy, that is up to you!
Original post by Bogelles
Apart from the fact you have a higher risk of prostate cancer, no there are no negative effects from you not masturbating

Does it actually increase risk prostate cancer?!!!
It's better not to make it a habit. There's no harm in not doing or doing the act. So it doesn't matter if you perform the practice or not.
I masturbate once every 1.5 days because I don't like having sex and I need the release
Original post by Anonymous
Does it actually increase risk prostate cancer?!!!

^^ yes or no??
Does it interfere with bodybuilding, heard that it lowers testosterone is that true?!

I do it 1-2x daily usually... just to provide context for my question

Quick Reply

Latest