The Student Room Group

Studying Economics

Hi i want to choose my unis, but im kind of stuck, i defo want to study Economics, my predicted is Currently an ABC, but i may be able to make it to an ABB, I am based in london. I know defo i want to apply to Queen mary since its so closse to me, any other uni suggestion. Also my parents are Bengali, so i want to go to a uni that has a diversity of people. Any suggestions thank you?
Reply 1
BUMP
Original post by XDaJokerz
BUMP

What about city ?
Reply 3
Original post by kkllookkkk
What about city?

is that a uni?
is that a uni?

Yeah city uni of London they have a requirement of AAB I think for pure econ
They are quite lenient on results day ik someone who got in there with BCC for pure econ
Reply 6
They are quite lenient on results day ik someone who got in there with BCC for pure econ

is it a good uni, and if so do u go to it? may i also ask what u study and at what uni?
is it a good uni, and if so do u go to it? may i also ask what u study and at what uni?

I mean it’s ok but qm is way better
I acc go to qm and study econ , in my first year
Reply 8
I mean it’s ok but qm is way better
I acc go to qm and study econ , in my first year

for ur first year? what happened after
for ur first year? what happened after

I mean I’m in my first year
Reply 10
I mean I’m in my first year

oh okay how u finding it? What did u study for ur a-levels and what grades did u achieve
oh okay how u finding it? What did u study for ur a-levels and what grades did u achieve

There’s a lot of maths ngl
Workload is not that light
Did maths, econ and geo got 3As and also an A in AS chem
Reply 12
There’s a lot of maths ngl
Workload is not that light
Did maths, econ and geo got 3As and also an A in AS chem

i'm assuming u live in the student halls. Was it easy to make friends? Moreover do you study economics with finance or economics, mathematics and statistics, and could u differentiate between the two please.
i'm assuming u live in the student halls. Was it easy to make friends? Moreover do you study economics with finance or economics, mathematics and statistics, and could u differentiate between the two please.

No I commute
I study pure econ
Reply 14
No I commute
I study pure econ

is there a lot of students studying economics? . May i ask did u join any societies? and r u bengali?
is there a lot of students studying economics? . May i ask did u join any societies? and r u bengali?

Yeah there acc is quite a lot who do pure . No I’m not Bengali
I still need to join societies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending