The Student Room Group

Ideal height?

What would women consider to be the ideal height for a man? Obviously people have different opinions but if you had to go for the one you believe to be most consistent what would it be? I don't want to say my height in case it affects the responses lol

Scroll to see replies

As you say, everyone has their own preferences. This isn't mine but 6ft is typically the answer from what I've witnessed. :tongue:
Original post by Matrix123
As you say, everyone has their own preferences. This isn't mine but 6ft is typically the answer from what I've witnessed. :tongue:

*6ft 2" to 4" is the optimum preference for most women.
Reply 3
I would say about 180cm
But I don’t really think height matters that much I mean if I fall in love I’m not gonna leave them because they aren’t my ideal height😂
Original post by A Rolling Stone
*6ft 2" to 4" is the optimum preference for most women.

Ooh even taller.
At least 170cm. But too tall is also not good as my neck gets sore pretty quickly from having to look up all the time
Ideal for me and my fiance, we are the same height
Reply 7
Ooh even taller.

Ok for anyone wanting to know I am about 6ft 3 but an honest 6 ft 3 (99%of people who claim to be 6 ft 3 are actually like 6 -1)
Original post by Anonymous
What would women consider to be the ideal height for a man? Obviously people have different opinions but if you had to go for the one you believe to be most consistent what would it be? I don't want to say my height in case it affects the responses lol

I am female, ill say 6' and a above,
Original post by black tea
At least 170cm. But too tall is also not good as my neck gets sore pretty quickly from having to look up all the time

cm? LOL
Personally, I'd say around 5'7".
cm? LOL

huh?
Ok for anyone wanting to know I am about 6ft 3 but an honest 6 ft 3 (99%of people who claim to be 6 ft 3 are actually like 6 -1)

There are a lot of fake 6ft and overs about!
Nice, you fit right in the middle then. :biggrin:
Original post by black tea
huh?

you said 170cm.. "cm" thats centimeters, thats really flipping short
I'm a guy, but 5 foot 9 is the absolute perfect height.
I'm a guy, but 5 foot 9 is the absolute perfect height.

ur gay?
ur gay?

No, I meant for myself.
I am female, ill say 6' and a above,

🤠🤠

Most who claim they r 6'0 are 5'11. Suma my friends so shorr theyll believe if i said i was 7'0

Original post by davesantana
🤠🤠

Most who claim they r 6'0 are 5'11. Suma my friends so shorr theyll believe if i said i was 7'0

When you say "Most", how do you actually know this?

When you say "Most", how do you actually know this?

Exaggeration but nobody will know. Ive had friends turned down cus they were 5'10 or 5,'11 so they tell her theyre 6'. Loads of guys in my college claim 6' but they are 5'11 max so ye

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending