The Student Room Group

BTS

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elishaa02
My bias is Taehyung, and my favourite song at the minute is 21st Century Girl

high five. We share the same bias
kennigton where it started is personaly my favourite song if u dont know it , u aint a bts fan . no cap
thats not a bts song. Thats by someone else right?
Original post by Studious155
I love lights too. And I love all the members so much but my bias is Tae. And my bias wrecker is jimin. And I dont have a fav song cuz I cant decide at all. Whats ur fav era for ur bias/s

Favourite era would be now tbh . I love the concepts and their style .
Original post by THE-BLACK-CAT
Favourite era would be now tbh . I love the concepts and their style .

I actually like all of Tae's eras. He kinda just fitted into them all. Just my opinion
I actually like all of Tae's eras. He kinda just fitted into them all. Just my opinion

Yeah ! I what you mean taehung looked so cool in all the eras. I agree he fitted into them all well . From debut up until now .
With namjooon and yoongi I feel their debut concept of hip hop , and big chains didn't quite suit them . Especially namjooons hair ! Hahahaha 😆
Yeah ! I what you mean taehung looked so cool in all the eras. I agree he fitted into them all well . From debut up until now .
With namjooon and yoongi I feel their debut concept of hip hop , and big chains didn't quite suit them . Especially namjooons hair ! Hahahaha 😆

Ik Im glad they fixed that. It really didnt suit them. And they look so young in their old songs. Tae looks so cute and baby faced.
Ik Im glad they fixed that. It really didnt suit them. And they look so young in their old songs. Tae looks so cute and baby faced.

Hehehehehe 🤣
Hehehehehe 🤣

And I must say Tae doesnt suit short hair. Like in blood sweat and tears he looked wonderful as always but his hair was too short. And I loved jk's hair in DNA. And what's your opinion on jk with long hair (like it was recently before he cut it)
2!3! is such a good song and the truth untold and spring day
the solo's are bomb
but love all songsss!!
Original post by Angel cake 55
2!3! is such a good song and the truth untold and spring day
the solo's are bomb
but love all songsss!!

whats ur fav solo
And I must say Tae doesnt suit short hair. Like in blood sweat and tears he looked wonderful as always but his hair was too short. And I loved jk's hair in DNA. And what's your opinion on jk with long hair (like it was recently before he cut it)

Oh I have to say with jk long hair mine is an unpopular opinion . I really didn't like his long hair . ( I generally don't like guys with long hair at all . I think it looks weird XD) but when jk did it I restrained my hate case you know it's JK! HAHAHA . But in all seriousness I didn't really like it but if that's what jk liked then i respected him for it as I want to make him happy :smile:
I can't wait for the comeback ahhhhhh !!!
EQV-xRpXYAEBFPl.jpeg
The concept photo are
large.png
Sooo good! They look so handsome and majestic !! This combacck will be a bomb for sure !
whats ur fav solo

oof you see that is soooo hard to answer
Winter Bear- Tae has a special place in my heart and its makes me cry
euphoria- jungkook
awake-jin
promise-jimin
moonchild-Namjoon
MAMA live- Jhope
agustd-Yoongi
Original post by username4746572
i can't wait for the comeback ahhhhhh !!!
EQV-xRpXYAEBFPl.jpeg
the concept photo are
large.png
sooo good! They look so handsome and majestic !! This combacck will be a bomb for sure !

aaaarrggh it happeneddd stream mots:7 guyssss
Reply 35
Can I find some armies out there?

army YES LOVE JIMIN

Quick Reply

Latest