The Student Room Group

I'm paying one of my housemate's rent and bills, AMA

I'm an 18 year old girl living in halls in London. One of my housemates comes from a very poor family. He gets the maximum maintenance loan but it not enough for him to pay his rent, bills and to have a good time at uni.

I come from a very rich family and money isn't ever a problem for me. I'm paying for him because I feel sorry for him and I want him to be able to have a good time at uni like normal students can, plus he's really hot. I pay (well my parents pay as it's their money, I don't have a job) for his rent, food, phone contract and drinks when we go out. I've bought him some general life stuff and a phone as well. AMA.
If only there were more kind people like you in the world.
Aw you're so kind we need more people like you
This is the second thread you’ve created that isn’t very believable.
Does this guy happen to be one of the two you’re shagging? You also emanate a strongly pungent stench: that of a troll.

I’m willing to bet my bottom dollar that you’re the troll dupe of the girl who lied about sleeping with her entire sixth form’s male population.
(edited 4 years ago)
OP I'm poor, can you pay my rent too?
Prove it, give me a purple iPhone 11.
Reply 7
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Does this guy happen to be one of the two you’re shagging? You also emanate a strongly pungent stench: that of a troll.

I’m willing to bet my bottom dollar that you’re the troll dupe of the girl who lied about sleeping with her entire sixth form’s male population.

Yes to the question. I saw that thread last week when I was browsing on here before making an account, but it wasn't me.
pay for me :C
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Karisa96
If only there were more kind people like you in the world.

Original post by .unknown
Aw you're so kind we need more people like you

Thanks a lot!
Sorry but the maximum is maximum for a reason, if you got to uni in london the upper limit is increased to £11,000. Sounds like he's using you, then again you doing seem to have a particularly healthy relationship with any of your housemates judging by your previous threads.
he's using u lol
Original post by Joltvolt
plus he's really hot.

before you even said it, i knew that was where you were going to head with this. yeah this is nothing unfamiliar, we all know people don't do stuff for others unless they want something out of it, 9 times out of 10 its usually sex. why not just ask him to sleep with you? men rarely say no

Quick Reply

Latest