The Student Room Group

Enough for Cambridge Law?

(edited 3 years ago)
There is, unfortunately, no way of gauging likelihood of any offer/rejection. For example, it could be your misfortune that this year all the applicants do exceptionally well and get 9/10 all throughout; or it could be the contrary where everyone does awfully.

My advice would be to focus on the interview (if you get invited) and try to do as well as you can on that. Cambridge interview around 75% of applicants, so if you can really shine at interview you've got that going for you. Try not to worry too much on things out of your control now and aim to do the best you can on things you can do something about.

Best of luck :-)
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by JockstrapAttack
Provided I perform well in my interview and admissions test (average score of 8 or above), is an offer for Law likely? I applied to Jesus College.

Predicted A*A*A in English Literature, Sociology and History.

GCSEs: 98AABBCC5 (extenuating circumstances)

Any responses would be helpful.

No. No offer for law is 'likely'. At best it's 'possible'.

Your GCSE grades are a little low compared to the average applicant. Predicted grades are just that - predicted.
And a very useful piece of work it is too :smile: Thanks for doing it.
You're far too modest to be a lawyer, you know :smile:
could you link it here again please, im unable to find it
i searched law applicants and this thread is what came up lol
Just checked out the spreadsheet; seeing people with the minimum entry requirements holding offers puts me at ease I suppose, so thanks for relieving my anxiety. :smile: Are you applying to Cambridge too?
Cool.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending