The Student Room Group

How can you tell if a girl has faked an orgasm

ive seen so many girls say they fake them majority of the time so how are you supposed to know if it’s legit or if it’s fake

Scroll to see replies

pretend to leave and then see if she starts laughing
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
ive seen so many girls say they fake them majority of the time so how are you supposed to know if it’s legit or if it’s fake

Some of those girls are clearly lying! And also they can only fake it if the guy is not paying full attention to the girl's needs and behaviour!
Think about what happens when a girl is really having an orgasm. She loses " control" everytime and if you observe her carefully you will be able to tell that she has. Some girls, about 30% can't have vaginal orgasms from penis penetration alone no matter what you do with your c..k, and some feel guilty that they can't and that's because they don't realise how common this is! So they fake it and, to be honest, some guys are utterly clueless while thrusting themselves to heaven! lol.
And one more thing: if a guy has mastered the art of oral sex how on earth could a woman keep faking orgasms without him knowing? No chance!
So understand the woman and learn about her!
Reply 3
Original post by mgi
Some of those girls are clearly lying! And also they can only fake it if the guy is not paying full attention to the girl's needs and behaviour!
Think about what happens when a girl is really having an orgasm. She loses " control" everytime and if you observe her carefully you will be able to tell that she has. Some girls, about 30% can't have vaginal orgasms from penis penetration alone no matter what you do with your c..k, and some feel guilty that they can't and that's because they don't realise how common this is! So they fake it and, to be honest, some guys are utterly clueless while thrusting themselves to heaven! lol.
And one more thing: if a guy has mastered the art of oral sex how on earth could a woman keep faking orgasms without him knowing? No chance!
So understand the woman and learn about her!

30%? Oh ho ho. Sources and studies vary. But 75% never orgasm from vaginal intercourse.
Reply 4
Original post by OddOnes
30%? Oh ho ho. Sources and studies vary. But 75% never orgasm from vaginal intercourse.

Ok. So do you see an issue here, if the guy is randomly thrusting? What would an insecure woman do? Fake it!
Original post by Anonymous

You don't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNEX0fbGePg

Just as a woman may not know if a man has faked an orgasm - especially one wearing a condom.

All you can do is try to give your partner as much sexual pleasure as you can. The vast majority of men are poor to mediocre at this. It's not difficult to become better than the average median and average mode man (or woman) in bed. It just takes the right attitude, a bit of time researching it and some practise.
Reply 6
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
You don't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNEX0fbGePg

Just as a woman may not know if a man has faked an orgasm - especially one wearing a condom.

All you can do is try to give your partner as much sexual pleasure as you can. The vast majority of men are poor to mediocre at this. It's not difficult to become better than the average median and average mode man (or woman) in bed. It just takes the right attitude, a bit of time researching it and some practise.

Yes, a funny well known film. But i dont buy the idea that a guy who knows what he and his gf are doing cannot tell if she is having an orgasm or not.
It is not about the sound effects or general movements that the she makes. It's about the involuntary movements that a woman makes when she is actually having an orgasm. Too many guys are too occupied with their performance to notice the girl's true reactions and feelings.
And is any one really telling me that if a guy puts his tongue on a woman's c..t that if he is half awake he wouldn't know if anything happening is fake or not?
Original post by mgi
And is any one really telling me that if a guy puts his tongue on a woman's c..t that if he is half awake he wouldn't know if anything happening is fake or not?

Of course you can still fake it if you want.
If a woman knows her own body it’s easy.
There are some subtle things that can’t be faked such as the red flush across your chest and face But even the internal involuntary muscle spasm can be faked if you want. The average bloke wouldn’t have a clue.
The point being, what’s the point?
Far better to offer gentle guidance so you don’t need to fake it at all
Reply 8
Original post by mgi
And also they can only fake it if the guy is not paying full attention to the girl's needs and behaviour!

It’s so sweet that you think this but no, sorry, you’re wrong. Women know their bodies and know how they personally behave when orgasming and can usually pretty easily replicate that.

so, OP, sorry to tell you but the answer is you can’t. What you can do is make sure you ask the person you’re sleeping with what they like and follow their instructions. Even then you don’t know if they’re lying necessarily, but at least you’re trying.
Reply 9
Original post by Ellim
It’s so sweet that you think this but no, sorry, you’re wrong. Women know their bodies and know how they personally behave when orgasming and can usually pretty easily replicate that.

so, OP, sorry to tell you but the answer is you can’t. What you can do is make sure you ask the person you’re sleeping with what they like and follow their instructions. Even then you don’t know if they’re lying necessarily, but at least you’re trying.

Are you a female who has actually had an orgasm? A woman cannot properly fake something that is actually involuntary.
Reply 10
Original post by mgi
Are you a female who has actually had an orgasm? A woman cannot properly fake something that is actually involuntary.

Yes.

And, again, yes they can. As I said: knowing your own body and reaction, it’s actually pretty easy to fake.
Reply 11
Original post by Ellim
Yes.

And, again, yes they can. As I said: knowing your own body and reaction, it’s actually pretty easy to fake.

No. Not if i actually know you well having slept with you reguarly, for say,six months. When you " go over the edge" what actually happens in your abdomen that you can feel and see? And can you stop it happening?
Reply 12
Original post by mgi
No. Not if i actually know you well having slept with you reguarly, for say,six months. When you " go over the edge" what actually happens in your abdomen that you can feel and see? And can you stop it happening?

In your abdomen? Really?

Im not arguing that something involuntary happens when you orgasm (not in your abdomen though...) I’m saying that actually once you know what that feels like it’s pretty easy to replicate it - not the feeling, obviously, but the physical aspects - even down to, say, the exact timing of vaginal constrictions.

Obviously I know it’s fake, but the person I’m with wouldn’t. And yes, I’ve done this with people who have regularly actually made me orgasm and no, they couldn’t tell.
Reply 13
Original post by Ellim
In your abdomen? Really?

Im not arguing that something involuntary happens when you orgasm (not in your abdomen though...) I’m saying that actually once you know what that feels like it’s pretty easy to replicate it - not the feeling, obviously, but the physical aspects - even down to, say, the exact timing of vaginal constrictions.

Obviously I know it’s fake, but the person I’m with wouldn’t. And yes, I’ve done this with people who have regularly actually made me orgasm and no, they couldn’t tell.

They are absolutely clueless and definitely you shouldn't choose those ones for a longterm permanent relationship. You are telling me that a guy, after he has been reguarly sleeping with you for say 6 months including skilful oral sex with you (without being too explicit about the exact techniques), would not know if you were faking an orgasm? And those people who believe that guys can fake an orgasm and the alert woman would not realise - now that really is totally ridiculous!
Reply 14
Original post by mgi
They are absolutely clueless and definitely you shouldn't choose those ones for a longterm permanent relationship. You are telling me that a guy, after he has been reguarly sleeping with you for say 6 months including skilful oral sex with you (without being too explicit about the exact techniques), would not know if you were faking an orgasm? And those people who believe that guys can fake an orgasm and the alert woman would not realise - now that really is totally ridiculous!

I don’t really want to go into this anymore. Yes, that is exactly what I’m saying. You know, sometimes it’s just not going to happen for a variety of reasons and sometimes I think it’s better to pretend that not.

So in definitive answer to the OPs question: sometimes you don’t know, but it’s not worth worrying about unless you’re being selfish.
Be aware of what actually happens to a woman's body during arousal/climax and notice what is missing. This is not an exhaustive list of visible signs (and not all may occur) but a few off the top of my head:
- swollen/darkened lips
- flushed skin (notably cheeks, chest, stomach, upper thigh)
- nipples stiffen
- labia swelling/exposed clitoris
Original post by mgi

Really??
yes you can As someone who’s been having sex for 33 years I’m pretty sure I know what I’m doing
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 17
If it's with the same girl you can just tell but sounds and body movements, and if you're worried then don't be. Most girls I've been with don't orgasm during sex, if you're that bothered then spend some time helping her afterwards. I won't go into details but she'd be forever grateful
Dunno if it's EVERY woman, but i've noticed oral temp drops noticeably, hard to fake that.
Reply 19
Original post by Ellim
I don’t really want to go into this anymore. Yes, that is exactly what I’m saying. You know, sometimes it’s just not going to happen for a variety of reasons and sometimes I think it’s better to pretend that not.

So in definitive answer to the OPs question: sometimes you don’t know, but it’s not worth worrying about unless you’re being selfish.

Ok, but i think it best to be honest otherwise you end up feeding his ego when in fact honest communication is better! There is no way i am going to fake an orgasm for anyone. Myself and and any partner would just have to get a grip and communicate each other's needs and thoughts openly!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending