The Student Room Group

How can you tell if a girl has faked an orgasm

Scroll to see replies

Unless you know her very well you may be unable to, and even if you're familiar with her she may be a very good actress. Just so you know, guys can fake orgasms too. It's all too easy to pretend to c*m inside a girl and then take the condom off and throw it away without her seeing. It's also unlikely she'd even want to see the c*mmy condom after the deed is done :wink:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by goggleyed
pretend to leave and then see if she starts laughing

Sometimes after I've orgasmed I legit have a laughing fit though. I can't even help it.
Reply 22
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Unless you know her very well you may be unable to, and even if you're familiar with her she may be a very good actress. Just so you know, guys can fake orgasms too. It's all to easy to pretend to c*m inside a girl and then take the condom off and throw it away without her seeing. It's also unlikely she'd even want to see the c*mmy condom after the deed is done :wink:

Do you believe that guys actually do this? He would most likely feel frustrated. And a girl should never pretend she got off when she hasn't? Why just feed the guy's ego and ignore their own needs- unless having an orgasm is not normally important to her.? Why not be honest anyway?
And guys can have dry orgasms?
Part of most guys ego involves getting himself to c..m. And who wants to be with a very good actress?
Original post by mgi
Do you believe that guys actually do this? He would most likely feel frustrated. And a girl should never pretend she got off when she hasn't? Why just feed the guy's ego and ignore their own needs- unless having an orgasm is not normally important to her.? Why not be honest anyway?
And guys can have dry orgasms?
Part of most guys ego involves getting himself to c..m. And who wants to be with a very good actress?

I know a guy who has openly admitted to having done it, and there must doubtless be more out there. Well I agree, if a girl doesn't orgasm from penetration she should get her man (or lady) to eat puss and/or stimulate the clit until she blows. It's only fair.
It's incredibly difficult to spot because orgasms are incredibly personal to each woman. There'll be features missing for some that are a major giveaway in others. Like vaginal contractions happen in most but not all women. Some of the signs of orgasm are also the signs of arousal so that's not reliable either.

Does it matter? If you think that a girl if faking an orgasm with you or you yourself are faking orgasms, then reassurance and communication are needed. It might not be that you're awful in bed. It could be that you're assuming what works for one person will work for another. Their needs may have changed for whatever reason. Honesty and reassurance go far when trying to make sure that everyone involved is having a good time.
Reply 25
I know a guy who has openly admitted to having done it, and there must doubtless be more out there. Well I agree, if a girl doesn't orgasm from penetration she should get her man (or lady) to eat puss and/or stimulate the clit until she blows. It's only fair.

Or try various other methods. Faking it shows there are some communication issues that need dealing with.
ive faked an orgasm to be nice a million times. you just never know
Reply 27
Original post by IH8Studying

Just to be nice? what on earth for? that sounds boring!
Leg shakes are usually involuntary. If they get them at the same time as the alleged orgasm then it's more likely to be a real one. You're p much never gonna get a 100% surefire indicator though.

It's actually not nice.

Why fake it? I imagine most men would rather be told what to do so they can improve than just think they're doing great when...they're not.
Original post by mgi
Just to be nice? what on earth for? that sounds boring!

Original post by Retired_Messiah
Leg shakes are usually involuntary. If they get them at the same time as the alleged orgasm then it's more likely to be a real one. You're p much never gonna get a 100% surefire indicator though.

It's actually not nice.

it’s nice it fed his ego but now i regret it cause i hate him
Original post by Precious Illusions
Why fake it? I imagine most men would rather be told what to do so they can improve than just think they're doing great when...they're not.

his ego would be sooo hurt
Reply 32
Original post by Retired_Messiah

It's actually not nice.

She fakes because she does not want to be honest about her own sexual insecurities. That probably applies to every woman who fakes orgasms.
his ego would be sooo hurt

Nah cos you can be nice about it. Say it feels great but you *** really hard when they do XYZ. Even...show him what you do to yourself. That can be really hot too.
Original post by mgi
She fakes because she does not want to be honest about her own sexual insecurities. That probably applies to every woman who fakes orgasms.

yeah anti depressants cause lack of sexual libido. you can quote me you know ...

Nah cos you can be nice about it. Say it feels great but you *** really hard when they do XYZ. Even...show him what you do to yourself. That can be really hot too.

this wasn’t irl... lmao ok i will stop talkin now 😂
yeah anti depressants cause lack of sexual libido. you can quote me you know ...

this wasn’t irl... lmao ok i will stop talkin now 😂

Oic 👀 boi tho if I'm camming with someone or something then I'm gonna take my sweet time orgasming still.
Oic 👀 boi tho if I'm camming with someone or something then I'm gonna take my sweet time orgasming still.

i orgasmed after ... he kept pressuring me to send it now. but then i drank my juicy hot chocolate and took my sweet juicy time later
i orgasmed after ... he kept pressuring me to send it now. but then i drank my juicy hot chocolate and took my sweet juicy time later

Lmao well that's alright then :laugh:
Reply 38
Lmao, lolling so much at this cos I know it's just a story :lol:

That's why some women fake orgasms! so funny! now she hates him, but i cant feel sorry for her. Faking is a form of cheating!

yeah - rushing it is the worse, and I say that as a guy

guys who pressure you ... that's just insensitive. I feel in bed there needs to be a lot of chemistry for you both to finish satisfied

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending