The Student Room Group

Year 10 GSCE

(edited 4 years ago)
Not much info here 😂 but I’m assuming that you are taking a GCSE early in year 10? I did 2 in year 9, and am doing 2 in year 10. Let me know what you need help with.
Reply 2
Original post by emilyegould
Not much info here 😂 but I’m assuming that you are taking a GCSE early in year 10? I did 2 in year 9, and am doing 2 in year 10. Let me know what you need help with.

Sorry no im not doing gsces early its just that our topic exams are marked with gsce grades so i was wondering if getting a level 3-6 is ok at the beginning of year 10. sorry for confusion 😂
Level 3 is like a D so I don’t think it’s good , but anything 4 + is good
Reply 4
Original post by Alina2019
Level 3 is like a D so I don’t think it’s good , but anything 4 + is good

thanks for your input 😊
I can’t tell if that’s sarcastic 😂
Reply 6
I can’t tell if that’s sarcastic 😂

nonono i put a smiley face so it didnt seem sarcastic😂😂😂
Oh ok 🤣😂 and good luck with ur end of topic exams and 3-6 is fine for year 10 , by end of yr 11 aim for 4-7 or above though
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 8
Oh ok 🤣😂 and good luck with ur end of topic exams and 3-6 is fine for year 10 , by end of yr 11 aim for 4-7 or above though

Thank you 😂
Original post by BreezyM
Sorry no im not doing gsces early its just that our topic exams are marked with gsce grades so i was wondering if getting a level 3-6 is ok at the beginning of year 10. sorry for confusion 😂

Ah okay, for the start of year 10, depending what you are aiming for, that’s perfectly fine! Aim to be a maximum of 2-3 grades below your targeted grades.
Reply 10
Original post by emilyegould
Ah okay, for the start of year 10, depending what you are aiming for, that’s perfectly fine! Aim to be a maximum of 2-3 grades below your targeted grades.

Tbank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest